Leopard-print panties with colorful lace trim. Yes or no?

I'm trying to convince my roommate that the underwear she just bought is trashy/tacky. It's leopard-print and she got different pairs with different colors of lace trim (so far I've seen blue, green and pink). So... trashy/tacky or classy?

• Trashy/Tacky
  • Classy
Some of you seem to be under the misconception that I have a deep dread or hatred for my roommates panties. I don't really care. She's my best friend and I tease her about them. She didn't believe me so I wanted to see what the cyberworld had to say

Most Helpful Girl

• black lace yes other colors are trashy

What Guys Said 8

• I say those undies, regardless of the lace color, are trashy...in a good way. They're naughty. :)

If she feels confident wearing animal-print undies with bright lace colors...i see no reason to stop her.

I'm curious QA: Why are you so focused on changing your roommate's underwear preferences? You gave your opinion, now let her take it or leave it. No need to persist that.

• I don't think its trashy...but I don't like leopard print really. It's neither of the options for me.

• It's only trashy when you're jealous..

You're obviously jealous

• I never said you hated them or her...I said you're jealous

• I hate leopard prints. Anything to do with it. Hate it. Horrible.

• Do people still wear leopard print anything anymore?

• Not a fan of them

• uhh your just wrong, its neither extreme..

• I don not think it is trashy/tacky but it's not classy either. I think they are nice, but not classy. Personally, unless someone is bedding your roommate or she plans on going around flashing people, it does not really matter.

• "Some of you seem to be under the misconception that I have a deep dread or hatred for my roommates panties." lol.

What Girls Said 20

• Neither.

I would definitely in no way say it was classy.

But I've seen some designs of leopard pink with pink/black lace trim look really nice, and not at all trashy. So I wouldn't say it's trashy either.

And honestly - it's to be worn under her clothes. Who cares? Literally no one is going to see it other than someone who probably doesn't mind her being a little bit trashy on occasion ;) And if there is more than that person; well then it doesn't matter how 'classy' the underwear is in the first place, she's still going to look trashy.

• Why the hell does a grown woman give a sh*t what kind of underwear her roommate wears. Smdh at this world and some of the people that populate it...

• That sounds purely gross.

In terms of underwear, if it has a black trim then that's ok... Otherwise no.

Anything bigger than underwear, no no no. Unless it's for a party occasion, in some circumstances, an unnatural color (eg purple print) then I can tolerate it. But leopard print looks too...cougar!

Underwear is generally not seen by anyone so what she wears is up to her. I don't like the sound of the trim though...

• I don't understand why you're making a big deal over some underwear your roommate bought

she likes them, you don't get over it everyone's entitled to there own opinion. It's not trashy, tacky or classy it's normal everyone wears different types of underwear if it feels comfortable ya wear it she likes them maybe she feels really comfortable wearing them that's good for her.

• ew trashy and tacky. I don't like at all! I see those in the lingerie store and grimace.

• leopard anything is AMAZING.

• Hells no!

Leoard print is unoriginal, over done, and played out. Plus, it usually looks tacky.. Please no.

• well, it's not classy, but I don't think it is necessarily trashy either... sounds pretty cute if you ask me lol

• They are okay. I'd find them trashy if they were metallic or vinyl ones... or see through lace with foil... agghh... but leopard print is okay if just like that

• Depends if they are made properly. They could be super pretty or really tacky.

They seem tacky so far, I think if they were silk leopard print with white lace trim they would be super classy.

• Tacky underwear is the best. I love leopard lace undies. Not classy though haha.

• uh defiantly TACKY! leopard print with colorful lace trim. oh nooo girl..

• animal print on your 'private' type clothing can be quite classy, its when you start wearing tight print leggings that it can cross the line to tacky/trashy.

• Lol what's it matter? Underwear is underwear! Anyways it's something I wouldn't wear but not because it may or may not be tacky but because I just prefer plain colors and lace trims.

• lol, I wouldn't consider that trashy.

• Normal? Lol it's neither trashy nor classy

More like casual

• It would still be trashy if it was black lace, though less so.

• Sounds like what I wear... But only my boyfriend sees them and he thinks they are sexy, so that's all that matters =^.^=

• Leopard print is ok... Not a fan of the lace colors though...

• no