Red Pumps or Nude Booties.. which should I buy? :]

Holidays coming up! I'm going to buy shoes!... so which is best from these two?

link

link

Or something else?

• Red Pumps
  • Nude Booties
  • OTHER
Why Other?... add a link?
OR is THIS link better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love Charlotte russe! And it depends on what look your going for. First is variable. You could dress up some casual clothing or complement formal clothing really well and it'd be a great pop for your outfit because of the color. Two is more rocker chic casual. Itd be harder to dress up but you could easily wear it with many different types of casual outfits. The third is very elegant and formal. It'd be harder to dress this one down but it'd be very complementary with a formal dress. Ultimately I think the red heels are the most versatile but for my personal style I think I veer a little more towards the booties.

What Guys Said 6

• Link #2, the red bootie, would be practical for the outdoors, cold weather. Of course that last one is dressier and better at a party, indoors!

• Go bold...and get the red pumps! :)

• Hmmm I like the 3rd link, it's sexier ;)

• I seem to like the second choice for some reason.

• I wonder if the guy designed that 2nd pair got executed at dawn

• I think it's a choice between link 2 and the update link. Depends to what occasion you plan to wear them to. If it's pretty casual, the second link is an excellent choice. If you're planning to dress up a bit, I think the updated link fits that category.

What Girls Said 6

• Link #2 or #3. The red was simple but a bit boring. I think the second is really different and cool. The third was very pretty and classic. Good luck :)

• I love the nude shoes with the asymmetrical zipper. So cute!

• the sandal is so 1999, I like the pump and the ancle boot, buy both of them

• Yea, I know... I just realized that most men prefer that kind of show on a woman,(the update one) so I put it there just to prove a theory. I figure to them it's more simple and sexy for some reason, most dislike the whole platform thing, even if hidden. EH :/

• never ask a man about shoes unless he is a tranny

• It's just simply what they like visibly on a girl. Not asking them to wear them. So yea, I'm interested in what my guy likes on me. (or what guys in general prefer on a girl)

• I like the red ones, their more holidayish to me(:

• :o I love the first two links... that asymmetrical zipper is so sexy. buy those!

• The red pumps! Those are hot ;)