Is it hard for me to pull off the tough guy look?

Well do I look too much like a nice guy ? Is it impossible for me to pull off the tough guy look that girls crave so much ?

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer is yes and yes. People don't realize the transformative power of clothing. It goes deeper than that, though. Its all about the details, hair, accessories, posture, demeanor.

The mistake you're making is assuming all women like the bad boy types. Not true. I would suggest you stay away from the type of girl that is attracted to that type of guy. She's nothing but trouble in a tight dress and heels.

Most girls just don't want the guy looking like a dweeb. Get a fresh hair cut, pick up a subscription from GQ magazine and learn the art of flirting. Attraction is a science. I specialize in helping Nice Guys find their cool factor. Hit me up if you'd like!

• You know I'm reading a book about flirting.. it's a little corny but most of it hinges around body signals.. but you run the risk of going too much by the book and looking odd.

• You specialise in helping nice guys find their cool factor. I dig that. I could use your help if your serious.

What Girls Said 2

• The thing that girls lovr about tough guys is their muscles and personslity. You can work on muscles, no problem. You could fke the personaliry but us girls have a special radar that will see through it lol and then you'll look pathetic. So I guess its better to truly be who you are and look for the right girl!

• Please, Don't even go there.

You look fine the way you are.

Why would you want to change who you are to attract a girl that will eventually see right through.

Do you want to be known as an evil person, who breaks women's hearts?

Or, you could be tough by lifting weights and running, haha.

Please don't get an airplane tattoo or something like that, so you will try and

"Look" tough. You will just regret it later.

• So I'm guessing you're not so attracted to bad guys ? Maybe nice guys like me do have a chance with girls like you ? ;)

• Good for you :)

• I hope you're not referring to me about the plastic surgery.

I'm a young girl that has never had any!

And I am smart by the way.

What Guys Said 9

• You sound like me.. I here all these people on here saying women like a bad boy or one who acts confident... Well it seems like bad boy and confident go hand in hand.. for me trying to act that role is like a fish out of water.. it just is not me.. and that's just as bad as a guy being a jerk or "fake" because I'm faking it to act bad.

Sadly Out of 10 girls only one of them will take you as you are and the other 9 will chase after the bad boy.

• why would you want to have the tough guy look? your gonna get beat up if you can't support it with a tough guy attitude and fighting style if needed. Other real tough guys will see you as a threat and pose and will pummel you.

• There are guys who look like you who look pretty tough around where I live. I don't think your facial features make it impossible.

How much muscle are you carrying?

• Being a tough guy doesn't revolve around looks but attitude.

• I find it pretty easy, I have a buzzed cut, strong facial features and a goatee, but I'm not a tough guy at all

Then again, I used to love fighting, so I can hold my own if I need too, I hope you can too

Generally for the tough guy look, wear Facial hair, and cut your hair short

im not sure how a tough guy would dress, maybe a tap out shirt and some jeans

• You do not exactly look tough besides looking like a good South Asian boy to me

• i don't think you have a tough guy look to you.

• slick your hair back with gel and dress more casually

• you don't need to look like a bad boy, just don't look like a dork or a nerd.