Guys what do you think of girls who don't wear makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• BIG plus. But eye liner never hurts. Just stay away from base, I hate base.

What Guys Said 9

• As long as she has nice skin and takes care of it, that's fine by me. I prefer the light makeup or natural look anyways.

• Eh.

I'd much rather date a girl that rarely wears it.

Usually I lower my standards a lot when it comes to sex, but with this, I'd even choose a decent girl with no make up over a hot one with a ton of make up.

I mostly think its unnecessary and stupid. But whatever, everyone's got a stupid thing they do in their lives. I get really mad and stop talking to people.

• I think it's cool. I'm not a fan of allot of makeup but a little bit is fine.

• Personally I like natural features of a girl, Smiles nice eyes . I agree with the guy before me though giving your eyes more attention never hurt anybody but don't over do it, as long as you take care of yourself and your skin/teeth than your already grabbing attention. Focus more on the natural things about yourself and taking care of that. hope that helped?

• I prefer no make up even if the girl looks better with make up on. I rather see your natural beauty then what you can disguise your self to be. Being natural is so much more attractive.

• if there is a girl that I'm intressted in and would like to know more about her I would prefer her naturall.

• They are totally fine by me...I am actually a fan of mascara...no makeup is fine...but my favorite would be mascara and nothing else...eh..eyebrow pencil is OK as well...(:(:(:

• i think she is just fine.

• Little or no makeup is my preference.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys mistake natural make-up for no make-up all the time. Don't fall into the trap.