Girls opinion on sweat pants?

So I was just wondering what girls think when they see a dude wearing sweats at the movies, mall around campus etc... I mean I got plenty sick jeans I just don't like wearing them cause sweats are comfy so I just throw em on. I ussually rock pretty dope shoes/watches/jackets (ive been stopped plenty of times and asked where I got my shoes etc..) and wouldn't wear jeans unless I'm going on a date or somewhere semi-formal. Just wanted to see girls opinions on this. Cheers

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like guys wearing them just because guy jeans are already waaayyy more comfortable than any girl pants I own, so if I make the effort to wear jeans and not sweats, I expect a guy to do the same. I rarely ever wear sweats in public and I believe most guy clothes are comfy as they are so... Anyway when my boyfriend wears them at school I know he's exhausted so I'm okay with that. As long as it's not everyday lol

0|0
    0|0
    • lol... so let me get this straight you don't like em because the pants you like to wear are less comfortable and hence think guys should equally suffer. Also why are you wearing uncomfortable pants as a chick? Don't say its to look good for the guys cause for us tights are the best pants a girl can wear.

• Show All
    • Of course. But I mean rising down as in... my butt. Starting. To Get. Uncovered. Because of Leggings taking a walk to the park down my leg. Hopefully that makes sense to you. Studying kinda swirls my brain into dishwash-mode these days

• O I see, that sh*t's nasty:P wear tights with a belt

What Girls Said 10

• If you play sports I wouldn't think it was weird but if you were a random guy I would think you were kinda trashy

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care for them. A guy wearing sweatpants probably isn't going to catch my attention. They just look lazy and unflattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls hell yea! looks sexy

others. >.>

lol I look good and tight sweat pants, the baggy 1s thin girls tend to look better in. I look okay in em nothing special. but if tight...whoo lol

oh you said a guy...lol I would just think he goes to the gym a lot or play sports. they tend to always look pretty good on guys. guys can't go wrong.

i like jeans better on a guy but don't matter

0|0
    0|0
    • lol when I saw the first part of your comment I'm like sh*t she misunderstood the question I g2 rexplain it, thanks

• lol just a little humor

• i think sweat pants are kinda hot to be honest, as long as they don't have last nights dinner on them or holes in them. And its prefered that you have a good body or else it doesn't really makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally fine with guys wearing sweatpants. I would just appreciate them wearing compression shorts under so their junk isn't all out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual and nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its hot when a guy wears sweatpants.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think sweatpants look very good on guys, but not to wear them everyday... it gives me the idea that they are kinda lazy when they always wear sweatpants :S but if you wanna wear them, wear them!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's alright as long as the guy is naturally decent looking

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I was asking without factoring looks in, I'm sure if David Beckam was wearing sweats nobody would complain.

• Show All
    • if you want comfort be lazy and go out in your Pjs.

• pjs don't go well with my gshock and my supras :P

• It looks a little too street. Properly fitting jeans look OK. Chinos look better but I know most men save those for formal occasions when they should be wearing suit pants.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i can't wear sweatpants out I feel like a slob. the only time I wear them is when its cold and usually like after a shower at night. and I wear them over gym shorts. I wear jeans and chinos everyday. I also don't wear gym shorts out unless I'm going to the gym or something like that

1|0
    0|0
  • sweat pants are dope f*** what everyone else thinks

0|0
    0|0