What look makes your man look sexy.

Tight jeans T-shirt, Suit ,shorts etc. Please give examples include all items from shoes to sunglasses.

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

• aviator glasses, ralph lauren polo in blue, dark blue jeans with a whitish wash and some white lacoste tennis shoes

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• i personally like spiked up hair, short, clean cut, and jeans and a t-shirt are good enough for me. neat shoe attire---he has groomed eyebrows lol. I guess, that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely completely depends on the guy's body type and the girls opinion...

...what came to mind for me is black dress shirts, only if the guy can pull off black though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his body build, but what always gets me is a button down and jeans with converses or just regular tennis shoes. I can tell when my boyfriend wants something because he'll go all out and it isn't something he normally wears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers,stylish sunglasses,muscles lol.And tight t-shirts too.

2|1
    0|0
  • SCRUFF!

I like an artsy/eclectic guy. Someone cultured and intelligent so anything that reflects that.

Additionally, as previously stated, scruff. Messy hair, classic raybans, etcetcetc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE HATE HATE guys in tight pants. Black dickeys and jeans are what guys look good in to me. I don't really like shorts unless their swimming or working out wither. Kind of tight but not ridiculously tight shirts are really hot. And personally, I like aviator sun glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, my left hand is my man but I really like cut-off shorts or jeans that show off a dudes booty because I'm a booty woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tight shirts, slightly baggy jeans( not too baggy) nice jacket,

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends the guy. Whatever clothes fits his personality best.

0|0
    0|0
  • what makes my man look sexy is when he wears his dickies shorts or pants with a pair of dc shoes and a famous stars and strap shirt or dc shoe co shirt and a dc shoe co hat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aviators, a t shirt with like a holister, aero, american eagle label, cream baggy to the knee shorts, and sandles. mmmmmm

0|0
    1|0
  • Hoodies, trackies, sweat pants, lacoste trainers, dark sunglasses, maybe a cap.

0|0
    1|0
  • Baggy jeans and a tight shirt, that way you can see his muscles...mmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely tight t shirts. Those are a must. (But only if you're in good shape, tight tshirts on overweight guys look ickyy) For pants, definitely not tight, but not super baggy that just looks stupid. Go for ones that FIT. (Not too short either that looks geeky).

I like to see my guy in really comfy casual clothes around the house, it's really sexy to see him in like pajama pants, or really soft comfy shorts or something. I don't know why it's just sexy.

Most guys look super hot in aviators. Sneakers are good, but they can't be geeky looking. Guys for the most part look really sexy in Timberland boots.

And boxers/boxer briefs/ and whitie tighties are all super sexy to me. But for the second two, they can't be too big or else it just looks silly.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.