Girls with long hair, is it a pain to make look good?

So I see a lot of girls with really long straight hair. Is that a pain to make it look all neat and straight like after you take a shower and everything? What about wavy hair?

oh okay so you just pretty much shampoo it in the shower run your hands through it and then let it dry naturally? Or do you have to blow dry it for a few minutes so it's not dripping all over the place?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you do to it. I have straight but very thick hair that goes a little more than halfway down my back. The length isn't really the problem so much as the thickness. I have to straighten my hair so it doesn't appear as thick. Wavy hair is easy, all you do is dampen your hair a little and leave it in braids for several hours.

What Girls Said 11

• I have long hair and it gets annoying! My side bangs always get in the way and I always have to put my hair to one side and ughhhh >.<

• is that why a lot of girls with long hair put their hair up to hide the fact that they think it looks bad that particular day?

• I don't really put my hair up.

• i used to have long hair,and it was pretty simple,i'd just wash it,flip it around a couple times and let it dry on it's own. but my hair is naturally straight,so that's probably why it was easy,no styling.

• Not really

I have curly hair and it looks so much better when it's longer and it's much easier to style since the weight makes it less puffy(poofy?)

But when I straighten it, it's a pain in the ass and my hair just seems everywhere. Mind you, when my hair is straightened it's like an inch and a half from my waist so yeah

• I don't consider taking care of my hair and making it look perfect "pain." I take about an hour to straighten my hair, but only 20ish minutes to curl.

• I had very thick hair till my hips and it wasn't so bad. I'd blow-dry it sometimes but let it dry naturally most of the times.

It's till my boobs now and I pretty much leave it alone.

• I have long hair and for me personally its not a "pain" to make it look good...

It dries very fast and I straighten it for like 10 minutes, and I'm good to go. :)

• i have long hair, and it isn't a pain I brush it and it falls perfectly

• I love my long hair,and I love making it look cute, its like a best friend or an accessory <3

• ya

• It's not so bad if your hair is naturally straight and not frizzy. Wavy is a pain because it just doesn't look right, it needs either straightening or curling.

• Its annoying not neccasarily because its long but because my hairs natural wave is frizzy and gross. Therefore I have to straighten it everyday which is a pain in the butt but it pays off

What Guys Said 0