Do you like the way you look?

Simple question. Make your answer as short or long as you'd like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I do. I'm not attracted to myself though.

I just like that I have very long hands and a natural white patch in my otherwise naturally black hair.

I do have a gut that I'm attempting to get rid of but you can only see it with my shirt off.

Also. Why the hell do I look great when I'm just sitting around and then happen to go to the store, in sweats and a t-shirt. And the girls are staring and taking pictures and talking to me.

And then I know I'm going somewhere where pretty girls will be in attendance so I take some time and brush my hair, put on good clothes, shower. All the things I don't otherwise do. And girls are like "meh"

What Guys Said 8

• I like the way my face looks, but at the moment I hate my big gut haha. It's not really big, but I consider it big, more chubby like. I gotta get back to playing sports.

• I do because I constantly improve it at the gym.

• Nope. My face is bland and I could use some bigger muscles. I'm ripped but puffy muscles are what turns heads nowadays.

• No. I'm a 2/10. Please shower me with compliments so I can feel better about myself! (I'm really just a vain idiot who feeds off of everyone's sympathy).

• i'm jerking off in front of a mirror and I don't even like guys... then you know what's up.

• I'm quite infatuated with myself, really. In a healthy way of course ;].

• All in all I'm content at best.

• I am all that is man, so yes.

What Girls Said 14

• Yup, satisfied with how I look. ^-^

• I'm happy with myself and the way God made me.

So yes.

(This would of been a good poll question)

• Yeah.

• I think I have a pretty face, as far as my body goes well let's just say I'm working to lose weight.

• I'm average looking

But I'm content with it

I think a nose job, lip reduction and cheek reduction would help me...

• yup

• In all honesty, sometimes I like the way I look and sometimes I feel so ugly. It really depends how I feel, it definitely effects my thought process, I can sometimes be TOO hard on myself.

• yup:)

• Yea, I love mirrors. I just hate that I have dots.

• No. There some things I could improve.

• yes. now I do. but not when I was younger. usually people get prettier when they get older. our hair looks better, our faces brighten up, we get skinnier, and we wear eye makeup.

i am very happy with my looks because I'm one of those beautiful people. but I'm not happywib my body. because if have that one gene that I'm doomed to get from my mom: cellulite... a lot of it

• I don't at the moment.

• I guess so. I think that there are bigger things to worry about than looks, so I'm not too concerned.

• no not at all :(