Guys: Makeup on girls..Yay or nay?

I hear some guys think most girls look absolutely fine without makeup while other guys like girls who wear makeup daily. Your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you must, go as light as possible.

What Guys Said 4

• Nay for me. I'm not a big make up person. I just like for her to be natural. Maybe some eye liner or something but not much more than that.

• I think my S.O. is attractive with or without makeup. She doesn't put a lot on to begin with so it's not like she looks like a totally different person without it.

• I am fine with eye, eyebrow and lip makeup...leave the crap off of the cheeks...yuck.../:

• By "cheek makeup" do you mean the foundation? Or like blush and stuff?

• haha that's okay! and why do you think its gross? it really hides the blemishes on the face which I think are gross too

• blemishes are not gross...chemicals are...

• Yeah, but just don't go overboard with it.

• yes I mean concealer and blush and especially foundation and bronzer...o.O

What Girls Said 3

• A little goes a long way and imo it's about finding that happy medium

-highlight your natural features

-hide anything you don't like

-=happy medium :)

• An attractive girl is an attractive girl

Most girls aren't natural beauties without makeup and will typically only attractive average to ugly looking guys without their makeup.

Honestly, wear it if you want or don't wear it if you don't want to

At the end of the day you live for you.

• I'm a girl and just saying I feel makeup covers up natural beauty, if you are real desperate for make up use BB cream and brown mascara, and light eyeliner(only if needed) nothing over the top.