Would you think your boys girlfriend was a slut if she posted a lot of bathing suit pictures?

Would you think your boys girlfriend was a slut if she posted a lot of bathing suit pictures? or pictures with her stomach out in crop tops? What makes some normal girls look like sluts but not others?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your community, religion and where you live. In some places, girls who don't look like this are absolute sluts: link Elsewhere they have to look like this: link or like this: link or: link

Of course, all the others should be cansidered sluts by modest people.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I wouldn't want my girl doing that so yeah, I might consider her a slut. Well slut may be a bit harsh but I wouldn't be too fond of it

• For showing stomach this is the indicator that makes a girl a slut to some and not to others. If the ones viewing are not haters, she is not seen as a slut, otherwise she is.

• No. My ex had a super hot body and all my friends were jealous of me because of it. So I didn't care!

What Girls Said 3

• I'd think she was in desperate need of attention. Why does she need to keep posting pictures of herself in a bathing suit? Unless you mean she's at the beach and happens to be scantily clad. If it's the former, she's trying too hard and it's kind of pitiable.

• Wouldn't it be more important what her boyfriend thought.

• Not a slut, but it would make me question whether she respected her self...I mean guys don't usually girlfriend the girls that leaves nothing for the imagination