Guys what do you think about girls with tattoo's?

I have five tattoos and just wanted to know what you guys think about tattoos on girls

here is pictures of my tattoos

link

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the Flower on your upper back, but the others don't really make any difference to me.

But then, I AM rather specific about tattoo placement.

I feel like a tattoo should adorn the body, not just a single body part.

Your ink is good, no doubt.

But only one of those JUMPS out at me.

I like ink that you wear like a part of you, so the little ones rarely do anything for me.

These are more my speed:

link

link

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I really like the big pieces like that too, I plan on getting one but I have to save up the money for it, I want a cherry blossom piece like your first link but just the blossom's

What Guys Said 3

• I have a rather strong dislike concerning tattoos and other mutilations.

If one likes body painting, henna has the same effect and is temporary, not for life: link Much better idea!

More info here: link

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't particularly like anything on a girl. I mean I don't think she should over do makeup, cloths, etc. But I'm okay with maybe 1-2 tattoos. But they have to be small, like a rose, angle, Japanese/Chinese symbol, and in a certain area(above the butt crack, back of the neck, shoulder, belly, etc)

So I personally don't like tattoos, but then again some men like them, and so do women. Everyone is different.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls completely natural. That means no boob jobs, fake tans, massive body piercing or tats. A small tat or two I might be able to live with, but overall, they are a major turnoff.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Too many tattoos , but why give a sh*t about what other people say about them including me its just our opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally don't think they look good on anyone

0|1
    1|0
  • Shouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0