Am I unattractive?

this is a question that has begged me for a long time (and still does) am I unattractive.

First off I'm rather ugly, that's fair I can't change that. some people have said I'm ok looking, but I don't think I am due to the fact no girl has ever seen me in that way. its annoying but true. unfortunately I have to accept it. I'm considered quite funny and quite clever by friends and people alike, but I don't know I just feel unlovable lol.

my main insecurity is the fact I am a virgin in every way, no girlfriend, never kissed and well you can guess the rest. its a big insecurity cause it means no girl has ever considered me good enough for them. I mean you get some real asses who get girls easy and then you have me Mr nice guy who is considered funny and a great friend but never anything more. its not like I'm not interesting either, ok well I'm not interesting but that's not the point (im training to be a wrestler that's unusual right?) but I don't know I'm not boyfriend material, should I just accept this and move on (despite the pain)

i mean come on I can't be that bad, can i? (bloody hope not lol) but if I cam then heck gotta just move on lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a man, I can say that it's all a matter of self-confidence. You see ugly men all over who get chicks, and they are not rich. It's just a matter of confidence. Something that must be developed if you don't already have it. Since you're young, it's gonna be a problem. Since I'm now in my 30s, I have dealt with it, and come to this conclusion- you gotta make this life, especially in dating, as interesting as you possibly can. Yeah, girls may not flock to you because you're not some movie star look-alike, but you must, and I say, MUST develop confidence and a sense of well-being. Case in point: I dealt with this for years, ddnt see the girls who wanted to date me in HS, college, and so forth. But, with simply praying, and becoming a man, that all changed. It is, somewhat a "rite of passage" for all men to wanna create and develop themselves. But just don't trip over the lack of females coming your way right now. It may sound corny to you rite now, but it's true: the girls will come, be patient- I know those words don't help, but it's the truth (like how Manchester United is the best FC in the world- I know they ddnt win, but dangit... LOL) perhaps this will help you, my friend- GET INVOLVED IN OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES... Do you attend college? What's a hobby of yours? And what do you dream of besides girls? That should help you along somewhat (that's what it did for me)

What Girls Said 5

• Its honestly not all about looks. You need to get over your self confidence issues. It makes you more unattractive if you think and act like you are unattractive. Fake being confident for right now and you eventually will become confident. As for looks, there are some ways to improve your looks. Shave your semi-beard and mustache, get your eyebrows waxed, and cut your hair shorter. Then you can also get face washes that will help improve your skin. There is nothing wrong with guys taking care of themselves. Girls won't care what you do to look good as long as you do. It does not make you less of a guy if you take care of your grooming needs.

• You just have to keep faith and keep looking, there is someone out there for everyone, it kinds sounds like you have a bit of a self confidence issue by the way that you put yourself down, you've gotta stop doing that, confidence is key in finding a significant other. I recently gave this same advice to another person on here and what I said is this and this may sound a little weird to a lot of people but start praying about the issue, I use to have very low self confidence and I just started praying about it, and stopped talking negatively about it and it helped a lot when it came to dating...and about being a virgin in every way take pride in the fact that you are a virgin and not a man whore, and no it does not mean that no woman has ever wanted you...and Furthermore nice guys do end up with the girls, because us girls do get tired of the douche bags...and if that is your picture as your icon then no you are not unattractive, and on top of all that you have a great personality

• First stop saying you're ugly. You're not. You are actually average, but you could improve your looks by being confident and grooming more. Those simple things will boost your attractive levels.

You seem like a nice guy, all you have to do is be more confident and have a go-getter attitude. Girls for the most part, aren't going to throw themselves at a guy. You have to give out vibes that you are a catch and make her want to be with you. Being nice and a great friend are good qualities to have, but that alone won't cut it. You don't have to be a an asshole, it's not like either or, but be more confident and outgoing and you will get girls.

Asshole guys do get girls, but often they are not the quality girls. You're already a nice guy and have a good personality so if you add some confidence that will get you girls and they will be the quality ones!

• Okay so your question is, 'am I unattractive?' Physically speaking, it's impossible to tell without some sort of visual. You seem like you have a great personality. But you do have one fatal flaw: You think that no one would want to be with you and that you're not boyfriend material. With a mindset like that, then you're right, no one will want to be with you. You need to put forth the effort when it comes to being noticed by girls in a more-than-friends type of way. Just waiting around for them to approach you is not going to cut it. Without straying away from who you are, be confident, and don't hold back. That's how you'll see results and potentially feel more 'attractive'.

• maybe you should post a pic and ask for honest opinions.

What Guys Said 6

• My suggestion: Smile! It helps make you approachable to a lot of people; nothing is nicer than a happy face! It adds charisma and charm. Practice trying to keep at least a moderate smile for your "at rest" face. Heck, the more you smile the more you actually feel happier. :)

Also, and this is a personal suggestion, I propose you cut your hair and get something shorter, as well as losing all facial hair. This will bring more attention to your face, which will make your smile shine that much more.

What else do you have to lose if you feel you have nothing already? :)

• Smiling is what always come to my mind when people ask about their attractiveness! lol

It makes people look so much better when they smile haha (I should take my own advice).

Anyway, good answer :D

• Smiles always work. Not going to lie, that's the very best first step. Smile and be confident, but not cocky.

• You're average, but you've got a lot of potential, brah.

I'd suggest, you do something with yout eyebrows,

keep your facial hair at an even stubble,

and wear a hairstyle like one of these:

link

link

link

link

And just do what the rest of my Bro's tell you to do.

• Unless he straightens his hair or gets it relaxed his hair looks a little too curly for those styles. If he does his hair really short though he might be able to do the pushed up at the front thing, bu those styles don't work well on curls. I'd suggest a little shorter and taming the wild curls a bit. They look clean and well cared for though, which is a plus!

• To all the girls that disagree with me about girls liking assholes...check this out link

• Man you're at least average. I think your problem is the nice guy persona.

girls like bad boys and assholes.

What do girls always say about their ex bfs? oh he was such an asshole! or he was a real prick!

yeah but...how much time did they spend banging the crap outta him huh?

lose the nice guy, it will get you no where.

Im not saying be mean and disrespectful

Just don't go around thinking " maybe if I'm really really nice to this girls shell like me" she wont

• You're wrong actually, most girls do like nice guys. But too nice can be a bit of a drag.

• Nice guys are a treasure to hold! Never lose the nice side. Stand up for yourself and all, but be nice. Nice guys are better for the long term.

• Http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Flirting-Questions/62601-do-bad-guys-love-good-girls-and-good-girls-love.html check it out

• I think that a lot of people have deemed themselves as ugly at some point or another. Doing it sometimes is human because we all have our insecurities. But living, breathing, and thinking it won't get you anywhere. If you think you're ugly, put your best qualites forward instead. Not everybody is after looks. Present your personality and wits instead. I think the type of person that you are stands tall over what you look like.

• average, dude.