Why do guys always look at my lips?

Most guys will look at my lips when I talk (giving them a normal/serious look) to them and look at my lips like they're in awe or something like that and then when I look at them and smile they give me a geunie smile and some blush

Most Helpful Girl

• They're thinking about kissing you. Guys tend to look/stare at what they want.

• So if he looks into my eyes he wants my eyeballs? Heehee

• Yeah that's right! "If he looks me in the eyes does that mean he wants my eyeballs?" Glad you thought it was funny.

This site is so weird sometimes.

• Did the same thing a while back every time I tried to reply to a person who actually gave me the "BA" and posted a comm. Every time I thought I was hitting "Comment" I was hitting "Remove" because they were too close together. I kept apologizing! (Sigh.)

What Guys Said 2

• you must have cute lips! Girls with cute lips are so kissable, they are probably imagining what it would be like to kiss you ;-)

• seeing a women with natural full lips is so sexy!

What Girls Said 4

• 1) They're actually listening to you and paying attention to what you have to say.

2) They think you have nice lips/want to kiss you.

3) You have crusty/chapped lips.

Just my best guesses here. lol

• I want to know why too.Because there is this guy who frowned when I looked at his lips to see if he was smiling back at me.But now he stares at my lips when I am not wearing lipstick or when I smile back at him.Haha.

• Either really nice or the opposite.

Very attractive things/people cause attention.

Very ugly things/people cause distraction.

You probably have nice lips.

• like everyone else said with the addition that if you wear a bright colored lipstick, like red, that attracts men and they can't seem to tear their eyes away from your lips.