What's your favorite thongs?

I'm sick of all my underwear!

Bikinis usually don't fit right (I have a small butt but curvy hips = muffin top but baggy in the back), boyshorts are too bulky (they cover my hip too much and often end up riding up when they're loose and made of lace) and I HATE cheekies because they dig into my butt uncomfortably. I'm tired of always having the urge to rearrange my panties throughout the day because they don't sit right no matter what I wear.

I'd start wearing thongs but I'm having trouble finding some comfy ones. I have some g-strings but they are just okay.

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Victoria's Secret yoga thongs are the bomb.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend loves thongs, she finds them more comfortable than anything else.

For some reason, she dislikes G-strings, I guess there's less material in the back.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, doesn't quite answer your question. She generally buys her everyday-wear thongs from Target, they're somewhat stretchy and silky, but have no lace or embellishments.

What Girls Said 4

• I like the low rise thong best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs. G strings are nicer than the thicker ones because you feel them less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually buy them at Victoria's secret. I would go for the v strings they're the most comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of these issues come from not wearing the right size.

If you want to start wearing thongs do not wear lace or some type of synthetic material, opt for cotton.

0|0
    0|0