Girls what is you opinion of CUTE guys?

The type of guy that you wouldn't call sexy because he looks younger/babyfaced,

The type of guy you would call "sooo cute".

I have been told I am very cute and my younger sister tells me her friends always talk about me.

I am 19 and have not had a girlfriend. I look about 15. I have social anxiety which doesn't help things.

6'0 tall

Most Helpful Girl

• I like "boyish" faces. Brad Pitt, for example, has a boyish face and millions of women find him attractive. I don't mean that a guy has to look like Brad Pitt to be attractive, just to say that not all guys have to look chiseled or mysterious or rugged to turn us on.

What Girls Said 4

• i prefer cute so I don't care, at least you look 15. I know guys that are cute and are like 5 ft tall who like 8 year olds.

• I think that its fine if you are older and look a little younger, you're still cute! I'm 15 and some of the boys in my grade look like they're 10 honestly. Not to be 'that girl' but it helps if you're decently tall and just have a baby face. But I think its fine! I know lots of guys that look younger but it will help you in the end :)

• Height for me makes you hot! But you have to have a cute face!

• I don't think anything Is wrong with looking that way. Yeah I would think most cute guys are nice but you can't really base these assumptions on looks.

What Guys Said 1

• I get that all the time. It sucks because girls don't take you seriously and don't want to date you. Cute for them is like, wet puppy dog cute, not "omg I want you badly"