Guys only please! What do you think about this eye makeup look?

Do you think its too much or do you think its sexy? This would be worn as an evening look obviously. I would love a guys opinion on this! Thanks x

link

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely cute. I've seen hotter on a night out but its definitely cute. Most girls do something like that in a busy place. If you want to distinguish yourself from the crowd, you may want to do a little more and be a little more flamboyant. I'm NOT a make-up artist but what I find looks REALLY REALLY irresistible and provocative is the smokey eye look. Take a look!

1) This chick is really cute but so is the make-up, this is FOR sure UBER sexy: link

2) This chick is hot but look at the eyes only. link

3) Again, don't look at the model, look at the eyes: link

Hope this helps! PS. Just so you know, us men, we don't notice what's on your eye, we notice how sexy it is and how much it provokes us. Cheers!

What Guys Said 10

• Too much esp on the top - making your lashes look stubby

You may want to add a little more on the outer corner of the eyes and reduce eleswhere

Nice job on making it fade to skin tone - keep that part

Brown eyebrows do not look good to me between black eye treatment and black hair

• I agree! By the way this is not me, I just wanted to see what guys think about this kind of eye look. Thanks!

• It's good. But I've found that There isn't one look that I could say "this is the best always use it" I like it more when a girl is pretty but always surprises me by dressing differently each time I see her. Wavy hair straight hair braided hair. no makeup lots of makeup weird makeup.

So mix it up. I think that look specifically is good. But just not for an everyday thing. It'd look kinda strange with a t-shirt and shorts

• Yeah, I love that. I know it's considered sophisticated to hate make up but, although I have nothing against natural, I love make up on girls. I like the effort, you know.

• Those eyes really don't need that much, but damn I'd be lying if I said they didn't look amazing :D

• what's with the eyebrow color?

• Haha I was thinking the same thing!

• Sexy

• It's really good, infact that looks like so much trouble to make XD a simple eyeliner would do fine to most guys, they don't really care about it, but yea it looks pretty great. :P

• It's damn good - could be more but it's alright as it is.

• I love it! Pretty alluring haha.

• Definitely sexy...

What Girls Said 0