Is it better to wear this: or that: (see below)

Girls: Is it better to look really cute in a short tee shirt, but be cold? Or is it better to look awful (in a big ol, ugly, or mismatched jacket) but be warm? What do you do when your trying to show off?

Guys: Do you want your girl to be comfortable, or look good?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you're younger it's 'okay' to be in a cute short T shirt and be cold. Usually because your body can handle it.

When you're older and you have more sense, also since cold gets to you more, wearing a short T is just going to make a person look stupid.

I did both, when I was younger I wore whatever even though it was freezing because I cared for fashion more and the cold really did not get to me, I wasn't going to bug people for their jackets or jumpers and I'd still be fine.

When I got older and looked back, I realized how silly it was because everyone was worried even though I was fine. And since I'm older, I'd pick the mismatched jacket to be warm because when you're older, people want to see that you have more sense and cold got to me more.

If I'm trying to show off, I don't see how that's possible in an ugly jacket but mismatched yes, if it was his ;P... but really, if you're trying to impress with your own clothes, sometimes you do have to sacrifice your warmth a little bit.. but I'm talking - wearing stockings, dress, coat instead of coat and pants.. just little adjustments so that you're still warm where it matters.

What Guys Said 7

• I think petite girls look really good in big winter coats - very cute and cuddle-able :)

It's not such a good look on tall, thin girls, but whatever - I'm hardly going to demand they freeze their butts off just for my pleasure.

• I like her to be cold and then I can warm her up.

• Why would a girl where a short t shirt if it's cold? That wo'nt look cute, that will look illogical. Just get a fitted jacket and be both.

• I want my woman to be comfortable...if a woman is good looking...such as yourself...then still good looking..need not show off your body...males will just know...(:(:(:

• I would want my girl to be confortable.

• Be comfortable. If it's cold why risk getting sick?

• being warm and comfortable. once I get her home I cud get her out of her clothes

What Girls Said 4

• Be comfortable.i'm not getting frostbite for some guy.besides they make cute coats and jackets

• I don't care what I look like. I want to be comfortable.

• Ugly and warm. Hahahah I hate being cold way too much.

• get a better jacket. being cold is dumb and uncomfortable and depending on the weather you may just look really foolish.