Is it weird to be uncomfortable about older guys?

The only guys I've ever liked or dated have been my age and they've all looked younger like I do. People tell me often that I look like I could be 15 even though I'm almost 20. Because of this, I'm uncomfortable with guys who are older than me being attracted to me.

When a guy who's older than me is interested in me, I'm uncomfortable with that. I've been told that I'm pretty, but that doesn't make up for the whole looking 15 thing.

I was asked out by a 26 year old guy and felt really creeped out. Just a few days ago a guy who's a year older was hitting on me and I just felt weird about it. Is just seems like if other people have said I look younger than I am, that these guys would think so too.

Am I overthinking it? Do I maybe not look as young as people tell me I do and I just don't realize it?

What Guys Said 1

• Easiest answer is stop worrying about how things look. It means you won't pay as much attention to the person themself and you could miss out on something great.

What Girls Said 0