link

and why?

• Link 1
    14% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • Link 2
    5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Link 3
    43% (9)50% (2)44% (11)Vote
  • None! maxi dresses are ugly and look unflattering on every women.
    38% (8)50% (2)40% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i would have chosen 'none' because I think they are hideous, but #3 wasnt too bad, just like when nicole richie or the olsen twins where them, they don't look too bad, but they look a LOT better when they where other things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• "Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"- Coco Chanel.

Too many pleats, too many colors, too many shapes, too, too, too.

Fail, all fail.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like 1, 2 is alright, it's different but there is something cute about it, but 3 looks the best. Those are the kind of dresses that Amber from Sober House wears all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i said link one because the girl had a larger bust which made the dress look a little better then the other ones, but personally I don't think the dresses are really all that flattering on any body type

0|0
    1|0
  • Number 3 for sure, but number two would probably look okay if he wasn't standing so awkwardly...

0|0
    0|0
  • the pose of the 3rd one is the most flattering and I like the syle of that dress, however I also think 1st one is gd aswell... the lines going down is a good way of making the body look longer

not keen on the 2nd one...

so out of the 1st and 3rd... hmm... I'm not 2 sure to be honest!

ok, ill go with number 3 :) x

1|0
    0|0
  • number 3..it just makes her look long..the others look frumpy

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, None.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think link 3,cos they look good on a skinny girl.I'm not skinny myself,i don't even wear those kind of things.But I saw once a maxi dress on Angelina Jolie,yea...she was pregnant at that time,but still,it looks better on a thin girl.

0|0
    0|0