Why do I feel like less of a person because of my height?

They measured me at 65 inches.. I thought I was 66... so I am not sure if they measured it right, but still, the average height for American men is 5'10... so I feel like less of a man and I think that women look negatively on that too. :( It's not fair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both short and tall guys can be attractive. You're not less of a man at all.

What Girls Said 3

• Lots of short guys are hot and lots of tall guys are unattractive. Lots of girls care about height and lots of us don't. I happen to be one of the ones that doesn't care. If it bothers you so much then bulk up with muscle to compensate. Muscles are hot.

• Hey, I know at least two men that are 5'2 - that's 62 inches. Two of the manliest men you ever did see. A lot of the guys I've dated have been shorter than me, and I'm 5'10". If you don't care, neither will most women. It's all about confidence. :)

• I'm sorry

What Guys Said 1

• How do you feel about the guys who are a little over weight? Or the guys who have a slightly shorter than average d***? Or the guys who are circumcised but think it ruined their lives?

Do you think these people are complaining over nothing?

Exactly.

Your issue is like that. It's all in your head. You could do with cognitive reframing of the issue, to make yourself realize two things

a) It's not likely to change

b) It's really not as big a deal as you think.