Are you comfortable without makeup:(?

I'm so not comfortable. I always look down if I go outside because I don't want anyone looking at my face. I feel so...gross and even more ugly than I already feel. Do you feel the same or do you think your pretty enough to notvwear makeup:(?

i think I look like a boy without it:( I have to have the following:

liquid foundation

concelar

powed

mascara

lquid eyeliner winged out

tinted lip balm or lipstick

sometimes a contour powder to contour my face

i wear this everyday to school

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like my skin can actually breathe lol and my face overall just feels healthier without makeup on so I would say I feel comfortable. And I don't really think that I'm pretty enough not to wear makeup lol but I feel better without it. I don't use foundation and bronzer anymore. I rarely put blush on, and I only put concealer on when I feel like I really need to cover up something. I wear eyeliner and mascara most of the time though C: Plus, I suck at doing my own makeup I'm much better at doing other people's haha

What Guys Said 1

• I think eye makeup is a good thing...would you be willing to leave the sh*t off of your cheeks?

What Girls Said 13

• I never wear makeup. Or at least, hardly ever. I do for formal occasions but not for everyday stuff. What I really don't understand is when a girl wears makeup to the gym...I mean, you're just going to sweat it all off...

• Yeah...I like your attitude...not sure how well we would make it fly in brick and mortar life...my guess is...that you and I would be friends...probably never lovers...

• I don't really feel that comfortable going out without makeup either. I'm not one of those girls who like refuses to let their boyfriend see them without it or anything. When I'm at home or just relaxing at a friend then I don't wear it but I like wearing it when I go out to places. Just makes me feel happier and more confident :)

• I can only feel comfortable without make-up if my hair looks good haha, but otherwise I'd feel a little uncomfortable. I sometimes don't mind not wearing any when I'm out, but if it's at school I feel 'ugly'. If the girls at my school were okay with wearing little/no make-up, I'd feel okay about not wearing any make up to school. As sad as it sounds, I feel like I have to keep up with the competition.

• I feel comfortable not wearing make-up; I go without it almost all the time. However, I do like to put on a little eyeliner and even mascara every now and then to make me feel more presentable to the world. If I really feel it necessary, I will use concealer to cover-up. But overall: there is not much of a difference between me with make-up and me without make-up, so I'm one of the fortunate ones who can afford to go "make-up-less" and be totally fine. Besides, it's good to not put on some make-up every now and then, what with your skin feeling like it can breathe again and whatnot. :)

• I never wear makeup unless I'm in a certain mood. I don't know its not that drastic of a difference when I do wear makeup its like eyeliner and mascara and that's it.

• I'm comfortable without it because I'm just too damn lazy (& value sleep waaay too much) to do it in the morning so I never got into doing it (consistently enough to become used to seeing myself with it).

• Yes I am . Many days I go without it, but I prefer makeup. Make me look better so I feel better.

• I go without makeup often. Wearing the right amount of makeup does make a girl feel pretty though

• Well, I obviously feel prettier with makeup. And I don't find myself particularly pretty without it. But I just get really lazy sometimes. I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now so I don't really care, but if I was I'd wear it more often.

• I love make up but I am not that type of girl who can't live without it so yea, I am comfortable without it.

• yes cause I don't wear makeup well I use lip tint for my lips but I'm trying to use eye liner now cause I think I look so plain and boring

• depends on the setting. in most places I feel more comfortable with a little makeup on. even very pretty girls look better with some. I just feel sloppy without it. like I just rolled out of bed and look washed out.

• i often wear make-up but not heavy except for formal events that require me to look fancy and glamour. other than that, I wear light make up.