Are guys attracted to girls who wear makeup?

Just wanted to know..if guys are attracted to girls who wear makeup...and when I say makeup..I mean dramatic and unique.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys prefer the natural look. I love to wear dramatic eye makeup (I don't wear foundation or powder though). I always get compliments from girls but I've had guys tell me that I look better when I don't wear any at all. I think you should wear makeup for yourself, not what a guy thinks. I know that they prefer a girl to wear none but I'm a little different ;)

What Guys Said 5

• We don't generally notice and we don't generally care. Too much, or obvious would be a turn off. Too much time, attention, money put into would be a turn off. We never look at a girl and admire her for a good "paint job". We would just be focused on other areas of attraction we think about.

• I'm a little different than most guys xD

I like subtle things in a girl. I like a little foundation to smooth out the skin, and add a little glow. And maybe a little, and I mean little mascara around the eye, but that's about it.

Personally I'm not a fan of glitter. But if the girl doesn't over do it, I like dark colors(purples, blues, etc) on the upper eye lid.

• like I said in another post...i love a girl who wears makeup...some don't but I do. to me if a girl is wearing makeup...it shows that she is embracing her femininity and style.

i love fashion...and makeup is a part of fashion.

dramatic and unique...

i say...Go For It...forget what others say...and Be Special!

• no way

as long as you don't wear it

like you look like a clown

then ur good and don't wear it everyday

• Just don't go to an extreme, and you will be fine

What Girls Said 7

• i think they are, just because it shows that girls put effort into their appearance. as long as the amount of makeup isn't overwhelming, then I'm sure its fine and they like it just the same. also, many girls fret over this, but you have to tell yoruself, most guys don't notice when girls wear makeup-as long as it looks natural, you're good!

• Guys are attracted to girls. Period :P

• Guys are attracted to girls that don't pack on the makeup and only use it so your face still looks natural and the makeup has just been used to cover up unwanted spots or outline your eyes. Its always better to have none but if you want to wear some only put a little but on:) its also better for your skin

• They are attracted to any girl who looks good - naturally or make up, any.

But yes over doing make up can be yuck !

• yes, shows that some effort's been put in. if its clean, its good. just some mascara goes a long way!

• I'm sure most guys don't notice unless it's over done.

• natural

• I wear make up everyday and guys are attracted to me. not all, but quite a few. so yes I think it does attract guys