So, gangnam style. Do you actually like it?

if you havn't watched it

link

I think its really catchy and not bad to listen to but is it just a novelty to others?

Updates:
*I like when you can tell that, on a question with two answers, someone with one view will go through and downvote everybody with the other view

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people who did the down votes can't do the horse dance.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I HATE it. It's all about posh, it's about the rich style in Korea. And I think it's fine as a YouTube sensation or internet thing, but I don't think it belongs on the radio or on ipods. Sure it gets stuck in heads, but it is annoying and obnoxious, and about how fashionable it is to be rich.

1|0
    1|1
    • you got it all wrong, it's making fun of the rich north koreans... the song is a parody

• it's also 'dance cheesy, dress fancy' that's the point.

• The song is okay, I don't see what's so great about it, I don't really like the dance at all, and would never do it myself... I don't care for the video either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually love it because I listen to korean pop in general. I knew of it before it was popular and l liked it purely because it's fun and a great invention.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's catchy.

0|0
    0|0
  • its stupid but yet I was just dancing to it at a party last night...

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't really decided yet. It's a very catchy song though, but stupid dance moves.

0|1
    0|0
  • I f***ing hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a funny song and dance yeah :) I like it

0|1
    2|1
    • i just think its the stupidest thing ever...i mean come on!

• why? its really catchy?

• I love it

0|1
    0|1
  • its OK, I like the dude's dancing

0|1
    0|1
  • i like it,

It's almost like it's so obnoxious and awful that it makes a 360 back to awesome...also it takes the piss out of all the rap videos that take themselves way to seriously and are all about the bling

0|1
    0|1
  • ehhh not so mnuch

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• i guess its really catchy , I can't stop myself from saying oppan gangnam style all the day xDand the video is friggin funny !

but then again , it just reminds me of "im sexy and I know it" , its beat is even close , the song will just be forgotten in a few months

0|1
    0|1
  • Heeeeey! Sexy lady!

1|2
    0|0
  • I've read the English translated lyrics, yeah it's actually a good tune to listen to, and really fluid to get the lyrics and a really friendly tune, one of those songs where a lot of people can actually participate to sing the lyrics together and have a bit of fun with family, and friends, would explain why P.S.Y had that concert in south Korea with like 80,000 people attending and the greatest part as far as I heard from that is it was free to go :]

link

0|0
    0|1
  • Hate it. If I ever hear it on the radio, I change the station right away.

0|1
    0|0
  • link

i like this parody of it

0|0
    0|0
  • dance is funny, the song is catchy but I'm not really into that sort of music

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Stupid novelty and bad song. Pretty much the equivalent to william hung.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero percent music, hundred percent idiocy.

0|2
    0|1
  • its the dumbest thing after Romney

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't like Romney. why is song dumb

• Hate it. Just another bandwagon.

0|0
    0|1
  • i enjoy the dance. the song is amazing

0|1
    0|1
  • awesome

0|1
    0|1
  • dumbest f*cking thing of 2012 if not the past decade.

1|2
    1|1
    • are you sure its not that one song,... what's it called... oh, almost all rap by modern rappers?