So, gangnam style. Do you actually like it?

if you havn't watched it

link

I think its really catchy and not bad to listen to but is it just a novelty to others?

*I like when you can tell that, on a question with two answers, someone with one view will go through and downvote everybody with the other view

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people who did the down votes can't do the horse dance.

What Girls Said 12

• I HATE it. It's all about posh, it's about the rich style in Korea. And I think it's fine as a YouTube sensation or internet thing, but I don't think it belongs on the radio or on ipods. Sure it gets stuck in heads, but it is annoying and obnoxious, and about how fashionable it is to be rich.

• you got it all wrong, it's making fun of the rich north koreans... the song is a parody

• it's also 'dance cheesy, dress fancy' that's the point.

• The song is okay, I don't see what's so great about it, I don't really like the dance at all, and would never do it myself... I don't care for the video either.

• I actually love it because I listen to korean pop in general. I knew of it before it was popular and l liked it purely because it's fun and a great invention.

• It's catchy.

• its stupid but yet I was just dancing to it at a party last night...

• I haven't really decided yet. It's a very catchy song though, but stupid dance moves.

• I f***ing hate it.

• Its a funny song and dance yeah :) I like it

• i just think its the stupidest thing ever...i mean come on!

• why? its really catchy?

• I love it

• its OK, I like the dude's dancing

• i like it,

It's almost like it's so obnoxious and awful that it makes a 360 back to awesome...also it takes the piss out of all the rap videos that take themselves way to seriously and are all about the bling

• ehhh not so mnuch

What Guys Said 14

• i guess its really catchy , I can't stop myself from saying oppan gangnam style all the day xDand the video is friggin funny !

but then again , it just reminds me of "im sexy and I know it" , its beat is even close , the song will just be forgotten in a few months

• Heeeeey! Sexy lady!

• I've read the English translated lyrics, yeah it's actually a good tune to listen to, and really fluid to get the lyrics and a really friendly tune, one of those songs where a lot of people can actually participate to sing the lyrics together and have a bit of fun with family, and friends, would explain why P.S.Y had that concert in south Korea with like 80,000 people attending and the greatest part as far as I heard from that is it was free to go :]

link

• Hate it. If I ever hear it on the radio, I change the station right away.

• link

i like this parody of it

• dance is funny, the song is catchy but I'm not really into that sort of music

• Yes

• Stupid novelty and bad song. Pretty much the equivalent to william hung.

• Zero percent music, hundred percent idiocy.

• its the dumbest thing after Romney

• i don't like Romney. why is song dumb

• Hate it. Just another bandwagon.

• i enjoy the dance. the song is amazing

• awesome

• dumbest f*cking thing of 2012 if not the past decade.

• are you sure its not that one song,... what's it called... oh, almost all rap by modern rappers?