What's the best yoga pants?

I'm sick of wearing jeans sometimes and I don't want to wear sweatpants to school because it looks lazy as f***. And by best, I mean comfortable, fits good and looks good.

For your own amusement: link

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I get mine at Victoria's secret. I think they're cute decent price and quality. And don't listen to that guy. Wear whatever you want

0|0
    0|0
    • Any style in particular? I'm not from the US so I might have to order these online :\

What Guys Said 4

• link They are great.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, that's hot! You'll be responsible for a lot of excess wood! Well done!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, also please remember--no VPL when wearing yoga pants! So either go thong, g-string or commando.

• commando is best

• Bless you Ashley! lol!

• These link

0|0
    0|0
    • That's so trashy yuk

• Love it. I went to Yoga once with my ex an had a hard on the whole time.

• just say no

dont wear them out in public...

3|0
    2|0
    • I don't give a sh*t. I'm in engineering school so if the guys can wear their crappy sweatpants during exam session, I can wear my yoga pants thank you.

What Girls Said 7

• lululemon hands down!

1|0
    0|0
  • link

ive had a pair since I was 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • lululemon and under armour. For really good yoga pants, you need to pay a little more.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no "best" yoga pants...just go to your local target/walmart/marshalls or wherever and buy one that fits and looks best.

lululemons or underarmour or whatever they're called are definitely not worth the price

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants are the pants of whores whose only asset is their ass.

0|0
    1|0
  • link

These. I like the silver sequins and allover rhinestone ones. But if I had the money I would buy the in all the colors haha

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm the same girl as down below I thought I was commenting not posting a new answer. Oops

• That's fine no worries. Looks good! Thanks a lot :)

• i like victorias secret ones

0|0
    0|0