Do you have a friend who you like to be around because they have style?

One of my friends is a total badass. His name is Jackson. He's one of my most favorite friends because he's a damn cool guy. He tears up electric guitar like a pro, he and I used to skate a lot, he's hilarious as hell.

He and I met in high school, we used to have lunch together. Jackson would have me laughing so hard, I couldn't even eat my lunch some days. He still is pretty damn funny.

He also has good taste in clothes. No kidding, I look up to his style a lot. He's into really clean cut cowboy pinstriped shirts and a bandana around his head. He can pull off a bandana better than anyone I know. Even celebrities.

Anyway, we still hang alot. Come to my surprise, one day he gave me a complement on my style. He basically said the same thing about me. He said he looked up to my style, my looks, my hobbies, etc.

it's weird how that works. Anyone else have a friend who's the same way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Man crush?

I don't know. I mean I have friends who's style I like. There's a guy I hang with at the pub some times. He's like a proper mod. Hair cut. Fashion. Even down to the scooter. He's great. But that isn't the reason I hang with him. I have friends who style I really don't like either. But I still hang with them all the same.

It's just not a big deal to me.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah. guys and girls. I like individuality and most of my friends are like that. they have their own unique and cool style which makes them stand out. we compliment each other though we don't necessarily have the same style. I used to have a friend back in college who wore a bandana to school like the taiwanese boyband F4 and he definitely pulled it off. and my get up is different from the rest of the girls in a Catholic School. though we wear a uniform, my accessories and hairstyle spice me up everyday. :) even the lenght of my skirt is styled differently. :)

• to your headline question..no lol

my bff has a lot of style but to me its a lot of work, EVERYTHING is color coordinated, seems like a chore to me.

i love my bff and her style is great but unless I'm going some wear I throw on jeans and a flattering shirt. that's all I need for everyday life

• one of my female friends is a hippie, she is all about world peace and saving money and the environment and likes to be vegetarian and she goes to thrift shops and finds the coolest clothes and collects meaningful antiques and she sees junk as treasure, I love her and she inspires me to save money and stop being so materialistic but rather be simple and enjoy nature and simplicity. :)

• My BFF wears clothes I would never wear, out clothing styles are very different. She likes bright colorful clothing and animal prints, I like more earth tonne solid color. We even look opposite, she's blue eyed blond hair, short and a little chubby. I'm brown hair brown eyes, tall and thin. We couldn't be more opposite actually. But we both love softball and make an awesome 3rd and 1st base combo. She's a great person and hilarious and we've been best friends since we were 8.

What Guys Said 2

• Two men... One Love.

• I overall like people that have their own style and are not drones of mass media conformity...so from your definition, a lot of my friends are that way! :-D