Girls, do you like the skinny look on guys?

By skinny I mean little to no muscle mass, like would you want a guy to be a lot lighter than you?

I ain't skinny just in case you thought I'm 185 lbs of muscle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nno a guy can't be smaller than me I weigh like 110 lbs

What Girls Said 8

• Not typically but, It really depends on the guy.

Physically I tend to be more attracted to someone who actually has muscle mass and takes care of his body.

• haha umm, I would have to say no just for the simple fact that it makes me feel super fat if the guy is taller than me and weighs less than me!- my legs are muscle(from riding horses), and most of me is muscle too, but still I would prefer the guy to have more muscle and not weigh less than me lol:p

• Lord 185 of muscles...lol but skinny guys ain't my thing. I love muscles or a little plush :) but I dated 2 skinny dudes and was always scared to sit in their lap because I'm really thick with hips and butt and will snap them in half

• No, I want the guy to be bigger than me.

• Eww no I don't like to see ribs even on my self

• ugh no way.

I don't care if it's muscle or just skinny...I prefer the husky muscular look.

• No he can be slim and toned

• There's a guy in my class who is super skinny and about a 1/2 taller than me.

When I first met him I wouldn't have ever thought about him. Then I got to know him and have developed quite the crush. My point is who cares if you're fat or skinny...I mean some will/do but THE ONE wont. Sit stillll

What Guys Said 0