What can I do with my long curly hair ?

i have long curly dark brown (seemingly black) hair. if just had it like this for years, but I'm looking for a good hairstyle . every girl wants to straighten my hair , but knowing from my cousins experience, it would look horrible just straightened. so what styles could I do with it to look different? I guess straightening and styling is an option, but I don't know how hard it would be to straighten.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same issue. I've always had long curly hair. Over the years I've cut it shorter, I allow it go naturally curly, or I straighten and style it (which takes forever).

Figure out what face shape you have, or visit a professional stylist. They a lot of times can tell you what style works best for you.

Straightening will take time (sometimes a couple hours, especially if it's long), and you have to keep it from getting wet.

If you keep it curly, try an up-do, put some taming gel in it. Show off your curls.

If you get it cut, and decide you don't like it, it will grow back, it always does.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0