What can I do with my long curly hair ?

i have long curly dark brown (seemingly black) hair. if just had it like this for years, but I'm looking for a good hairstyle . every girl wants to straighten my hair , but knowing from my cousins experience, it would look horrible just straightened. so what styles could I do with it to look different? I guess straightening and styling is an option, but I don't know how hard it would be to straighten.

0|0
1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same issue. I've always had long curly hair. Over the years I've cut it shorter, I allow it go naturally curly, or I straighten and style it (which takes forever).

Figure out what face shape you have, or visit a professional stylist. They a lot of times can tell you what style works best for you.

Straightening will take time (sometimes a couple hours, especially if it's long), and you have to keep it from getting wet.

If you keep it curly, try an up-do, put some taming gel in it. Show off your curls.

If you get it cut, and decide you don't like it, it will grow back, it always does.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.