Black nail polish?!

i'm just curious..what do GUYS think of this trend on women?girls, do you wear black nail polish?

Most Helpful Girl

• Black nailpolish can look really cute with jeans, that whole casual look. I think it looks better if your nails aren't too short.

What Guys Said 2

• Only looks good on the dark girls :s

I like the dark look though so yeah, it works for me :)

• Im into the whole goth thing fetish so its a turn on for me...

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a light skinned girl and I wear dark black but I have flower detailing/ rhinestones on my nails right now and it looks good.

• I did for a minute, but I found this great deep blood red shade that is almost black, but not quite. I can't go back to black now after I got this color! Certain people can pull off black nail polish, but on others it can look very 13 year old mallrat My Chemical Romance ish.

• I like it and I am sure guys like it 2 ... its true it looks better in a darker skin color I am light brown and it looks better then a person that has a lighter skin color.

• I don't wear it because it's too plain,dull and boring for me but it suits some girls and it was the 'in' colour for a while.

• I like wearing black nail polish.

• I love black nail polish! Also I like making the tips of my nails black like french style!

• I wear black polish sometimes. I'm not goth though I just think it looks cute.