Girls only...bra questions?

How much do you usually pay for a bra? What is your favorite brand and style? How often do you have to change your size?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anywhere from $25 to $100, but I am rather obsessive about bras. If a bra is good (fits well and looks good) I just buy it regardless the price. I wear a 32DD so I really can't afford to be picky. It's hard to find something good, so when I do I just go for it. Sometimes I'll compromise and get something a bit too small if it looks really good or is not too expensive. I never buy the cheap stuff like Walmart, just too low quality.

I like lots of brands. No favorite. I like bras that have lots of "character". Either really cute ( bright color and fun patterns, ) or really sexy (lacey, plunging, bows, decorated etc). I like bras that come with a matching panty and cami.

Once my breasts stopped growing, I haven't had to change sizes. My weight is stable and I haven't been pregnant.

What Guys Said 1

• I am a guy who wears bras daily. I usually pay S25 - 35 for mine and prefer to wear the Maidenform T-back underwires (36A). I have occasionally spent more, I bought a Lejaby bra (very comfy) for $72

What Girls Said 11

• I have paid as much as around 40$ for a single bra---and that's a lot for me.

My favourite is from la senza--it's lace/ pushup with rhinestones on the straps. It's really comfortable and it's good quality--it's lasted like more than a year so I love it.

I don't often change size but I do have two sizes that I switch...depending on work out/ diet or w/e. what about you?

• i get my size checked every 6-10 months. my favorite everyday bras are from Maidenform, they run $17 - $30. they're not always the sexiest styles because I'm a 34DD and they're designed for function, not form, but I love them. if I want something sexy, I need to splurge because sexy bras don't usually come in my size. Chantelle makes really beautiful, bras. the 3 I have now I bought from Bra Smyth and they were each about $128.

• I am 36 C and usually pay around $20 for a decent bra. Sometimes if there is a sale then I can them cheaper, but I have bought cheap ones before and it was a disaster. I like La Senza, but I moved to Germany and I haven't seen any stores here :(.

• I usually pay $8-$10. I always buy mine at wal-mart. Ironically, It's hard to find a bra if your bigger that's cute and also fits right. The hardest part of finding a D bra is finding one with a small enough waste band, becase they always assume your fat if you have big boobs. I don't change my size very much, just when I lose wieght.

• I don't really pay attention to the prices of my bras because if I like it, ill buy it. I'm very picky about my bras, its the only thing I wear everyday so I want it to be comfy. my favorite brand is vanity fair and as for style I don't know, just regular. I have to change my size about every three months or so because I have a large chest and I'm active so my bras wear down a lot. but I love the vanity fair one I have, its super comfy

• I usually pay about 30-40 for bras. I like Victoria's Secret's more plain bras, but I find their stringy, lacey pieces uncomfortable. Sad to say, but I swear by Vasserette also; can find them in department stores.

• im a DD so I need to get a bra that is really supportive! I shop victorias secret and get really good bras there. they are deffinitly more expensive 40-80$ but deffinitly worth it!

• Bras are expensive! I only buy bras when they are on sale. I usually see 2 for 30? That is insane to me and there is no way I'm paying that. I personally don't have a fav brand or style, I just like what fits comfortably. My size changes depending on the season. I get bigger during the winter and smaller in the summer

• "My size changes depending on the season. I get bigger during the winter and smaller in the summer" - Wow. :P

• i pay $10 for a bra at tilly's they are cheap but very good quality because from my experience the bra also gives me cleavage for a really good deal and I am a 36c. I buy at least 2 or 3 bra's every month but even the old ones still keep in shape. you can buy 2 bras for only $20 bucks they are only $10 each.

• i usually buy only when they are on sale, but I'd like to start splurging

• I love La Senza bras. They are usually like 2 for $50 or something like that. I usually change my bras every 3 months and buy new ones. Basically when the band is lose and don't provide much support.