I look good but I think he finds me boring

we have been together for 7 years now we fight everyday he doesn't stand anything I say! what should I do!

Most Helpful Guy

• People get bored of each other. There's nothing you can do because it's no one's fault. It doesn't mean that you aren't good enough or that he is a jerk. It's just a natural part of how our brains work. .

In the old days, they married people off young, before they had ever been in love. Now people fall in and out of love several times before they get married and they realize that passionate love is fleeting.

Your boyfriend is probably getting ready to leave you. Talk to him about it and maybe just go ahead and do it. If you're not happy it's time to move on. You'll be single again. You'll be able to date again. There are new and exciting possibilities ahead for you. End it with him before it turns nasty and you end up bitter.

What Guys Said 12

• Boy do you ever! Boring Something else is going on. Maybe you got together too yung, and he ishaving teh famous '7 year itch' to wander?

• Take a break...fighting daily is not healthy. Take some time for both of you to cool off and maybe you can find what had you together for 7 years again after cooling off but it's possible you guys just aren't 100% compatible

• Perhaps it is time to move on. Perhaps you two are just avoiding the inevitable.

• Well, without substance you'll never get that far. You admit that you're a rude person in your profile and your interests are in fashion and taking care of yourself. If that was all I found after 7 years of my life with the same girl I'd be pissed off to. =D

• 7 years? My dad said that after 7 years, he started fighting with my mom. So, it seems normal. Still, try to work it out.

• Bc of the lack of info I have to say either break up or work it out

• Boring in what way? Boring in general; boring while planning fun; boring in bed?

• Seven years...Married?

• relationships take effort, creativity, and understanding ... not just looks and sex

• I'm not sure.

• become more interesting or intelligent/less annoying if you are, or break up.

• I mean based off of all your fake profile pictures, maybe he thinks you're fake?

What Girls Said 0