Why can't I get a chance?

I find myself somewhat attractive, and I get looked at by girls, but none of them give me a chance or even talk to me! I always read about how girls meet these really nice guys and befriend them, but how do these guys even get a chance in the first place? Is it all really looks?

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to go and talk with them.

Most of the nice girls I know are shy, and even if they like a guy they are afraid from approaching him.

• thats another thing, I'm afraid of talking to girls

if I approach you, what do you want to hear? how can you warm up to a stranger?

• Good luck dude!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• It's normal for a guy to make the first move. Sad, but true and unfair. If you're confident in your looks, half the work is done. Pick the right words and you're set.

• seriously, if you can't befriend them on your own then befriend someone who can and work from there

• I have the same problem.

• Be friendly, be open, and talk to them. That means you have to approach them.