Why do girls hate me so much???

im nice and helpful and kind of out going I'm always smiling must guys like me as a friend but not must girls, most girls hate me and they try to make me look bad in front of guys and the professors that give us in collage especially after I started to take care of how I look they glare at more I would say they are jealous but I'm not that pretty and guys don't think of me that way so why

Most Helpful Guy

• "must guys like me as a friend "

That's your reason right there.

What Guys Said 6

• Probably an ethnic thing. You're North African, and in the US that's not a popular group right now. So many girls are racist. They're not generally violent, but they will freeze you out from their social circle.

• i live in north Africa I did not leave my country

• Why do you ask questions if you dismiss any advice given?

• a habit that won't day

• Hit the gym, girls are major hypocrites, once they see you have a hot lean body and guys are all over you, other girls will be down to go down on you as well, figuratively.

• You shouldn't ask why, you should ask how can I forget about those people. Remember they are not physically hurting you, they are just being annoying so let them waste their energy while you are too busy building your life.

• that is what you think some of them hit me and even rip my cloth

• but seriously I wish

• Why wish? you can probably find guns on the streets in your country.

• Your are friendly with all the guys? You are happy and act like yourself? Some people just dislike others for no reason, that could be it? You said you are taking care of how you look, maybe thay are jealous because your are hot and the guys know it? What do you think you are not pretty?

• Noticed on your profile you put you are Muslim. Do you wear the headscarf thing?

• do you mean why?

i have high cheek bones and big nose acne on my face I'm kind of skinny in my country that is ugly even though I have some good features

• High cheek bones can look good. I would have a better idea of you nose too tell if it is big. Depends on how bad the acne is. I think they are manly jealous because you take care of yourself and talk to guys, though some people just do not like others for no really reason.

• guy here- girls hate me too.

• and I hate them too.(But I'm not gay).

• Lets be honest girls probably hate you because of other girls hate you. There does not need to be a "reason" for it they just do it because everyone else does. Less thinking required so to speak.

Just ignore them. They are petty individuals and I would not want to be friends with them anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• Because most guys like you.you're formidable competition. Guys aren't friends with girls they wouldn't sleep with. You're cuter than you realize. If you were to flirt with any of these guys, you could get em. The only reason why you're just friends is because of you.you have the power and attention and those other chicks feel threatened. Don't let those girls bully you, don't be weak.