Have you ever walked on the street without shoes?

Personally, I have to answer yes, I walked today cause I wore high heels and my knee hurt so bad that I took them off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

Most Friday nights.

But plenty of other times too. One time I was running late. Very late. I had heels on. I needed to run to get there in time. So I took my shoes off and ran. In the summer, if I'm somewhere near the beach then yea; it's easier than taking the off and putting them back on again all the time.

What Guys Said 7

• Yep. In scorching hot Arab countries too. Hurt like heck too.

• I don't think I have. the only times I'm not waring shoes outside is when I'm at the beach which is very rarely.

• Yep, as a kid I use to walk around barefoot a lot. One time I got in a fight with my dad and I walked over 5 miles barefoot to my friends house across the city on a hot day. Man my feet hurt! =P

• yeah I do occasionally.

Usually cause I'm to lazy to find some shoes. And I'm just getting something from a neighbor or something

• I go barefoot all the time, and have gone barefoot in several different cities without any problems at all. Going barefoot is natural and people should always have a right to choose to go barefoot if they wish.

• Yes.

• Oh sure...used to do that all the time...haven't now for many a year however...(:(:(:

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah at the beach

and once I was with my family travelling from one country to another country.

My dad preferred using the car, which was the worst idea ever lol

but it's was enjoyable too.

We stopped at some Petrol station.

My sister and I went to some room there to take a rest.

We took off our shoes in front of the door and when we came back we didn't find them. -_-"

We had to complete our way back to the car without shoes

and it was very bad because the stones were scratching our feet

and the floor was very hot because of the sun heat. Ouch! xD

• I go barefoot all day all summer long no matter the weather. I don't see the issue with that as long as you wash your feet before going into someone's house.

• yea