Do guys really like the clothes the media promotes for women?

I find all the stuff extremely unattractive to be honest.

What style would you want a girl to wear.

Doesn't it bother you that all the girls look as good as the same?

Also what do you think of the geeky style (jeans and band or gaming tee)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never cared much about fashion.

I want my girl to be dressed appropriately for the situation (obviously you don't dress "sexy" for a work function, a family reunion, or a church function, etc.), for her to be comfortable, and at least some attempt to match her clothes. I really like when she wears simple dresses or skirts, but I'm totally fine with jeans and a T-shirt.

I can't tell the difference between Nordstrom and Walmart clothes or shoes, so her wearing brand-name stuff is of zero importance to me. "Designer" means "vastly overpriced" to me. It's hard for me to imagine a girl looking any better than she looks in a $40 sundress.

What Guys Said 9

• Guys are not very interested in what is fashionable.

They don't go 'that's out, that's in'.

They either like it, and probably still will in 20 years, or do not like it.

Generally, they like clothes that show off the woman's body in some way, whether by being tight or revealing.

• Here is what I want: I want her to be unique. F***society and what is mainstream. A girl with her own unique style is so sexy. I love the geeky style and the rocker girl style on women! Both are really sexy to me, throw in some color highlights in her hair and I go crazy! Be yourself and dress however you want, that's what contributes to your individual beauty.

• I love the tee shirts since I have an excuse to check girls out now. I can just say I was reading the message on their T shirt!

But you're right, the hip styles now are geeky overall.

• I'm a little out of touch. I think everyone is too into smoking cigarets and drinking coffee. Both trends I'm not really into. I'm sure as I get older I'll enjoy clothing styles.

• the latest ones I've seen were dresses and shirts with bold or loud patterns on them and I really don't like that sort of thing.

• just finished reading your question and I think geeky girls are cute and as a gamer I think it would be very cool especially if she understood the game that was on her t-shirt and could answer questions about it and what not.

• NOPE. No matter what the macys commercials say, nothing really beats a girl in a simple fitted t shirt with short jean shorts and some white lace up vans. Guys don't really care, we just know what we think looks hot or doesn't look hot. We prefer things that show off your body like the guys before me said.

• No.

At least today all the lame hipster clothes look just atrocious! Also almost everything of high fashion and expensive brands looks like sh*t to me.

Good-looking clothes are good-looking clothes regardless of promotion or price.

• I want her to have her own style and not care what anyone else thinks about it

• As long as the girl likes what she wears and looks good in it, to herself and me, then it's all good. I have no clue what the media promotes anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• I think guys care more about what's in the clothes. I don't dress for guys though, fashion is for girls

• i must admit some of the clothes look unattractive but not all of course. there are other options you can choose for your own clothing, if you need advice. I have played many games and watched many anime films, I find many of the female clothes are cute, pretty, and decent.