Do you ever go back and look at the older questions?

Do you ever go back and look at your older questions?

Are you a different person than you were when you first joined this site? Do you view relationships any differently now? Do you feel like you have made progress or helped others?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do look back and I have changed in that what I believed before I believe in even more now. This site reaffirms me all the time. I love helping others although sometimes I think I come off a bit harsh. I just wish I could heal everyone but I know I can't.

What Girls Said 5

• yes.

and both personal experiences over the past few months and a few questions & answers have helped me get a little different perspective especially when it comes to guys.

I do feel like I have helped some others but not as many as I would have liked. also I keep in mind that I - or anyone - can give the perfect answer to a person's relationship dilemma but that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll still take the advice.

• I was really socially awkward a year ago, now I'm not as bad. Not necessarily because of this site, but I do realize the difference. I can't say for certain that I've helped anyone here, but I've definitely tried to.

• Yup well most of the time..it does help out alot

• Yes! I had this one like almost a year ago about me dating a 19 year old when I was 14 and now I'm like "DAMN GIRL YOU WERE STUPID!"

• Sometimes I do for fun. I am extremely bored.

What Guys Said 2

• yes I am- I joined this site as a single man looking to do research on relationships... I think that I have helped a few people weneva they had a question or two, and this site helped me also... so yea, I've made significant progress.

• I am a very different person than I was a year ago. Maybe this website helped me with my (im)maturing. :)