Do you ever go back and look at the older questions?

Do you ever go back and look at your older questions?

Are you a different person than you were when you first joined this site? Do you view relationships any differently now? Do you feel like you have made progress or helped others?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I do look back and I have changed in that what I believed before I believe in even more now. This site reaffirms me all the time. I love helping others although sometimes I think I come off a bit harsh. I just wish I could heal everyone but I know I can't.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• yes.

and both personal experiences over the past few months and a few questions & answers have helped me get a little different perspective especially when it comes to guys.

I do feel like I have helped some others but not as many as I would have liked. also I keep in mind that I - or anyone - can give the perfect answer to a person's relationship dilemma but that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll still take the advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was really socially awkward a year ago, now I'm not as bad. Not necessarily because of this site, but I do realize the difference. I can't say for certain that I've helped anyone here, but I've definitely tried to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup well most of the time..it does help out alot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I had this one like almost a year ago about me dating a 19 year old when I was 14 and now I'm like "DAMN GIRL YOU WERE STUPID!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do for fun. I am extremely bored.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• yes I am- I joined this site as a single man looking to do research on relationships... I think that I have helped a few people weneva they had a question or two, and this site helped me also... so yea, I've made significant progress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a very different person than I was a year ago. Maybe this website helped me with my (im)maturing. :)

0|0
    0|0