I want to get my hair cut and dyed. Ideas and opinions highly appreciated!

ok, so I want to get my hair cut and dyed. right now it is down to my belly button, and so I would have plenty of hair to work with. I was just looking for some suggestion on cut and style. I'm looking for something a little edgier cut, with either blue or purple dye in light blond hair. pictures and ideas are appreciated. thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Please, please, please put color in your hair! Haha that's such a huge turn on for me so I had to say something, apologies for overreacting. Don't shave the side of your head like a whole bunch of girls are doing now, it's horrid. Watch Avril Lavigne's Smile music video and look at her hair. She has blond hair with streaks of neon pink or green, so sexy!

What Guys Said 2

• 1. See how your hair can be donated to those in deep need for it.

2. Try a 180 degree adventure with a short cut and asymmetrical.

3. I would think purple would blend better with blond but would prefer streaks/highlights and very, very pale.

Shortist link

Longist link

• Yoou'd look gret wth hair cut atchin length, shaped to coer your cheeks and give you a mysteious look

What Girls Said 1

• Ok I'm disscribing my hair wich just bear with we it doesent get as crazy as my picture but I like short razor cut layers starting close to my ear gradually Geting longer towards the end the way I style my hair makes it look really extreme but its actually veary wearabel for any one I just have it dyed blue and poofed but any way as for color most girls in my school use kool aid dyeing before so the know what it looks like hope thus helped!