Cute?

Ok ladies I am not trying to sound narcissistic or anything but if I am sorry. Now I know that when a girl calls you cute it means your attractive, but what does it means why they call cute, really really really cute, hot, sexy,damn, handsome, and even pretty.

Ok I get it that all those are good, but what's the difference? Cause I have had girls say oh that guy's cute, but he's not hot, or that guys hot but not sexy. What is going on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• These are my personal opinions:

Cute: He is adorable, a teddy bear and I just want to hug him and pinch his cheeks.

Hot: He has abs of steel and looks like a CK model.

Sexy: There is something about the way he carries himself that makes me very attracted to him and arouses me in a sexual way. He could be "ugly" and still be sexy; sexy is all about attitude. The way he walks, the way he talks, the tone of his voice, etc.

Handsome: He has classical attractive features like a Grecian statue.

Pretty: Boy George.

Sometimes, one guy can be all of these things once you get to know him.

What Girls Said 5

• It means very attractive. The difference between cute and hot is the difference between burning hot and warm. Cute to me is warm.

• 1.cute I feel is like adorable like in face type of thing.

2.sexy is when he have a cute face and banging body

3. handsome I feel a boy is attractive in a very masculine way

4. pretty I feel is like when a boy have a romantic/feminine look to him, most of the times it's when a guy have real pretty eyes and have a nice body.

i think sexy go in the same category as hot

• Cute to me is basically I like you and I'm attracted, but not in an 'I wanna bang you right now' kind of way. If I call someone cute I'm more likely to care about them. Hot basically spells out sexy..

• okk listen... cute is like little kid stuff ok?, hot is like "id tap that", then sexy is better then hot because is is used stronger...

• "Cute" is what I call ugly guys.. I'm sorry I'm just being honest. I can't call then 'hot' or 'smokin' or 'gorgeous' or 'handsome' or 'goodlooking' beacuse its a lie, but 'cute' I can call anyone, because it refers more to personality or an action o something I might appreciate about the way they look..

What Guys Said 0