What are your favorite panty styles/designs? (Guys, feel free to answer too!)

What do all you ladies like to wear? Any specific cuts or designs, and what do you like about those styles? What do the guys out there like to see their girls wear? I'll give my preferences below for an example. For those who need a visual, this picture helps: link

Styles: Until recently, I always wore classic briefs. I'm now a hipster/thong kind of girl. I never thought I'd buy a thong, and that it would ride up, but it's actually very comfortable and doesn't even feel like anything's there. I LOVE the look of cheekies, but none of the brands/fabrics fit quite right.

Designs: I love mine to have lace trim (or none), and prefer designs such as stars/stripes or tie-dye (instead of polka dots/hearts, etc.). I also love shimmer/glitter designs.

• Boyshorts or Briefs
  • Cheekies
  • Hipsters
  • Thongs/Tangas/G-strings
  • Other (please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care what she wears, they end up coming off any way.

What Guys Said 13

• Honestly, my favorite panties on a girl are printed briefs. There are about a billion designs out there, and there are a lot of really cool ones. I'm always surprised by all of the different panties that girls have; I've seen so many different ones that were really cool and interesting, and so many different themes and brands.

Her panties just tells me a lot about the girl and her style, interests, and even sense of humor.

• I prefer to wear black panties cuzz they aptly conceal unslightly skid marks and other bodily emissions, and I thus only need change them twice per year. What happens in black panties STAYS in black panties!

• sort of like the cheekies. not as obvious as the thongs but so sexy. wish I could explain better. but really you girls can just mix it up and it is all good. your bodies are awesome. do not stop.

• my ex from high school wore cheekies all the time, needless to say she fit them perfectly and I liked them very much lol the fabric was really nice feeling to :P

• Least favorite is thong...I just think they are gross...I would actually prefer a G-String (even if that is not rational...lol) other than that..I like pretty much anything...cute or smartass sayings is not hot...oh..and is it cheekies which also ride up her ass? I don't know how you can argue against traditional or bikini...(:(:(:

PS I voted "A"

• There wasn't an "All of The Above" option so I selected other.

• Anything from the middle and bottom row.

• I'm a fan of tangas and bikinis. I think they look the best on women. I'll admit that I wear women's undies and I like these to types because they actually fit me in all the right plaes of-you-know-what-I-mean.

• I actually like girls who don't wear underwear(in sweatpants or any pants that doesn't need underwear in), I find it sexy haha. But if I had to pick one, I like those tight running boxers!

• I f***ing love boyshorts. and just normal panties for sure, G-strings and thongs I think are a turn off

• absolutely hands down cheekies so sexy. thongs are nice too but so typical I think.

• my preferences to see on a girl cheekies, thongs, boyshorts.

cotton with lace trim is hot. animal print or some design is nice. all lace is very nice & looks good in solid colors.

i hate when a girl wears ruffled panties.

i prefer boxers but know girls like to see the boxer brief so I have some. all are some kind of print/design.

• Bloomers.

What Girls Said 8

• id go with cheekies are my favorite cause they look best on me and some come in really nice fabrics, though I wear thongs most often, they feel like you aren't wearing anything and its not hard to find a cute pair because they are everywhere... I think there's more thongs sold in stores than regular underwear.

• Styles: Cheekies, hiphuggers, and boyshorts mostly

Designs: I like patterns, lace material, fun designs and crazy stuff lol never plain though, never a solid piece lol

• hipsters and boy shorts are my favorite and I like them to have all different design on them but also to have solid color ones but they are very comfy so yeah that is my favorite

• I like hipsters myself. Those I have aren't too tight on the hips and because of my body shape I think they look okay good on the hips as they do. Plus it's so comfortable.

• Hiphuggers on a daily basis, because they're most comfortable. I like how cheekies look, but they ride up and it feel like having a wedgie! haha

• That's my problem with cheekies. But for some reason, thongs are meant to be up there, but they're much more comfortable for me than cheekies. I'm not sure why. =/

• Boyshorts or bikinis for everyday wear.

• Booty shorts. link

• hmm...never heard of those...they pretty hot...just like You! <3<3<3=D

• Bikini and boyshorts are my faves.

I don't mind Hipsters/Cheekies either but they tend to produce the worst panty lines.

Thong/G-strings I hate because they're not very comfortable.

I don't see Cheekies on the linked image but I guess they're the same shape as Hipsters so you could have put Bikini in the poll instead of both Cheekies and Hipsters.

• I did realize after I posted the link that they didn't have a picture of cheekies. They're pretty much like hipsters, except (obviously) a little bit more of the cheeks hang out.

• As far as designs I like solid colors mostly