Innocent Looking Girls?

ok I look innocent to most people. I don't know why I think it's just the way my face is. People who don't even know me say that. Soo what about a girl can make her look innocent? Is that a bad thing because it seems like that is not the "preferred" look among guys so what do you think about girls who look innocent? Be honest?

And what could I do to not look innocent (but not slutty)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to dress trendier or get an edgy haircut. If you dress like a girl next door, people will treat you as such. If you can find a way to set yourself apart and make yourself look a little less adorable and a little more awesome through your clothes, accessories, etc., then it should make a difference in the way people perceive you.

What Guys Said 2

• To not look innocent, have intelligent looking eyes that are observant and reactionary (though in your complete control). To further this, apply that level of control to the emotions you project with your face and body.

I know guys that like that look because a truly innocent girl is less likely to have underlying agendas.

• Lol what's wrong with looking innocent? You attract better quality guys.

• I don't think people take me seriously and guys are kind of not as interested. I look like a cute little sister =(

• You just need to be patient hun. I prefer innocent girls. I would never date a girl who is slutty or slutty looking. There are a lot of guys who share my view. But you just have to be patient. You're not the only single girl out there.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol I get told I look innocent-i don't get it either.