If you make a girl smile and she doesn't look at you?

I have been talking to this girl and I have noticed that when I make her smile she'll either look down or to the side or just start walking away like if she is "busy" but have this big smile on her face. Usually I can see it as she starts to turn around but its like she doesn't want me to see it. Sometimes I can, but she won't look at me, she only doesn't when I'm not looking, why is this? She likes talking to me because we do it all the time but when it comes to laughing or smiling, it is always difficult for me to get a reaction from her while everybody else can do it easily, what is up with that?

I don't know, she doesn't seem like a shy girl because she is always talking and laughing with people (maybe because she is comfortable?) but I have known her as long as othet people and she just acts different. On the one hand she smiles and turns away but also she is way too comfortable teasing me and calling me names, so I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, I see...its typical what she's doing,..maybe she is comfortable around others, that's doesn't mean she's not comfortable with u...its a distracting technique we use...its easy cause with the others she's not attracted too. And since she has romantic feelings towards u, when in public she has to stay away and keep her feeling to herself, especially if she thinks it can't happen between you 2.

hmm, only if you men knew how hard that really is for us women...smh, clearly she's not doing a good job cause you notice this much haha. So you like this girl ? If so lighten up the load for her, show her your interested she will reciprocate and all is beautiful after that.

What Girls Said 2

• Lets go with she is shy, like u, and when you make her smile, and maybe if she does it in front of you you will be able to tell just how much, so she looks away or down cause she trying to hide that fact for now...idk, maybe. You should say to her " how much you like her smile or you love to see her smile, "then she might loosen up a bit...who knows but its worth a try, and you would probably make her day... Good luck

• Girls try not to be "so easy" in terms of just caving when a guy makes us smile. She may NOT want you to see her smile because she doesn't want to be so easy.

She may also naturally be shy. I know that with the guy I really liked I had a very hard time looking him in the face for a long time, and when I got the courage to do it, he started looking away.

What Guys Said 2

• She is just shy braaa and it seems she digs you. Don't take her coldness as being uninterested.

• If you can make a girl smile and laugh then your heading in the right track my friend.