Do you like the girly, classy look on girls?

My friends wear mostly tight jeans and low cut t shirts. I sometimes wear this kind of clothing, but it kind of makes me feel uncomfortable, like it´s not really my style.

I like wearing dresses mostly and girlie blouses and skirts. I like the color pink and also flowers, stripes and polka dots (I´m obsessed with polka dots).

I also like wearing ballerinas (flats). I have many of different colors and I love it when they have a little ribbon too. Sometimes I wear high heels, but I feel kind of uncomfortable too.

I guess nobody would call my style “sexy”, but rather, “girly”, “cute” or “feminine”, with a 60s touch to it.

Think of girls like Taylor Swift, Zooey Deschanel, Brigitte Bardot (she was very sexy, but she dressed like this too), Pattie Boyd and any girl from the 60s.

I´m 24 years old, is this style okay?

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I'm more partial to the second link. The fourth one follows close behind. But yes, the cute, girlie type is good with me.

What Guys Said 5

• If that's what you want to wear then go for it because it is definitely what I call attractive. You won't fit into your age group, but is that nessarily bad thing? I think not, out generation is a lost generation and to see someone be themselves would be a nice breath of fresh air. Me personally if you put a ribbon or a flower in your hair I am done for, you definitely get my full undivided attention.

• I really like that kind of dress sense on a girl. Especially the third link. Add a pair of heels (I know you said you feel uncomfortable in them so flats is cool to) and a casual blazer and you're a shoo-in!

• Sundresses are hot.

• There's nothing wrong with your friends style or your style. It's all in personal preference.

• Yes, it's perfect. My favorite look on a girl.

What Girls Said 3

• I admire girls who dress like that, because I think it's cute and I feel like you can wear these really bold colors(especially bold lips) and be comfortable.

I don't think guys are particularly fond of the look, but there's nothing wrong with your style. You won't be the first and you won't be the last.

I only know a handful of girls who do dress like that, one of them being lesbian(no body would ever guess though).

Polks dots are the bombdotcom, which is one reason I love the retro, classy look. It's like polka dots galore.

• i like it, it's pretty and cute. I actually love to wear skirts and dresses..in the summer and warm spring I wear skirts a lot. I love pencil skirts.

but I also do like to wear jeans. especially with boots, when it is cold out. and many tops and shirts look better with jeans than with a skirt.

although I definitely feel most sexy and feminine in a dress or skirt, not jeans!

• Adorable and classy. Keep it up.