Can we please make white socks with black pants in-style?

For performances and other activities, it can be embarrassing to have white socks with black dress pants or tux pants. If white socks were in style, then we wouldn't have to worry about leaving black socks somewhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• Michael Jackson immortalized the high water black pants with the shiny white socks. Oh, with penny loafers.

Please, don't bring it back.

• What about function over form? And who doesn't want to be like MJ, haha?

• Haha, most definitely. Perhaps a red polka-dot bow tie?

Fashion is fun.

• You're a nut, lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Hahaha. This made me laugh. I know that the guys in my choir group would back you up on this 100%. They're always forgetting those pesky black socks!

I say ditch the black, and go for white. Better yet, why not try multicolored? I think that a hint of neon green, pink, and blue peeking out of your shoes would add and air of sophistication to any ensemble.

Start the trend! Haha.

• A novel idea-multicolored socks. That would be great; it would add an entire new component to how people dress. However, there may be a conflict with washing multi-colored socks with white ones. WAIT! No, that's not a conflict! Tie-dye socks would own.

• Yay, I'm glad the fashion-master approves.

Tie-dye? YES! That's brilliant. I like the way you think.

• yeah, as long as the black pants are long enough to cover the white socks lol. it's not a big deal I don't think.

but where I'm from we all pretty much wear boots so it doesn't even matter what colour your socks are.

• No, it looks like crap. Just do it.

• We can't just start liking something that looks ugly. We think it looks out of style and silly for a reason, because it does. Just buy more black socks. LOL Next girls will be asking if they can go without shaving or can they wear black bras with white shirts

• Girls can always ask to change fashion also, so feel welcome to. Another flaw in your answer-you assume that getting more black socks would work. Alas, no matter how many black socks you own, there will never be a match, and there will always be a shortage at performances and other such activities. The world has a black-socks-crisis, and we need to find an alternative sock before its too late.

What Guys Said 2

• Brown sock, bro.

Brown socks.

No matter when you put them, they always seem to make their way right to the top of your drawer, in pairs no less.

• You can't really make it in style. It looks bad.

• It only looks back because we're trained to think that way. Why not just start liking white socks?

• Nobody dislikes white socks. It just doesn't match with black dress pants and black shoes.It's not a matter of training to think that way. It's that the colors contrast. Is it that hard to wear black socks?

• You'd be surprised. Yes.