Tight dress with jacket and boots?

link

Cute or no? My boots are a bit shorter and my dress is grey lace but is the general concept good or bad?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Denim jacket with short colorful skirt: you can't go wrong. YOou look outgoing, friendly, and attractive.

• Meh..

• The general outfit is great, just not the denim jacket.

• The look is nice but is meant more for a club, not out in public. (even if guys complain about that, haha)

• I think it's meant for public

• The girl in the picture is from Hollywood I'm assuming, she can pull it off because she's pretty much always on camera. The QA is just asking if it looks good. I think it's better for clubbing (since that type of dress is considered a clubbing dress)

• i like it

• Yes, it is good.

• i think it does nothing for her...

the concept is alright tho & shorter more fitted boots should look better. & id suggest not a jean jacket

What Girls Said 4

• The boots make her legs look really short. And the pattern on the dress is too busy.

• Generally it works--I'd wear tights with it though, or a longer skirt. It looks a little trashy to have a tight skirt that short with nothing under it. Also like some other people said, higher or tighter boots and a jacket that isn't jean would be better too. I just don't like jean jackets, but some do.

• That particular dress and jacket combo no- but the general concept yes. :)

• A good match, looks very pure and fresh and beautiful, I like that honeybuy tie-in dress, skirt, a pair of brown shoes, the temperament is very good