What's the best drugstore eyeliner?

I already have a good liquid liner, so I'd like pencil and the other kind..mechanical,I think. I have oily skin so certain makeup can smear and we don't want that! I've tried lancome and I liked that, but I need a good drugstore brand

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• rimmel london exaggerate eye definer stays on forever and does not smudge! it is amazing! and I have tried tons of drugstore liners. that is an automatic one.

if you want a regular pencil that is not automatic try prestige total intensity. it is good, but it is very thick and creamy so it comes out looking like gel liner.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 5

• The l'oreal infallible eyeliners are really good.There's the milani liquif'eye I love it but I can't use it cause it creates a film on contacts -_- . Also the new L'oreal infallible gel lacquer eyeliner is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard good things from the L'oreal Infallible gel liner and the maybelline one. I'm not too sure about pencil ones though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with xxyz123.

Rimmel pencils are really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physicians Formula Eyeliner Trio (mechanical, glides smoothly, gell-like and can be smudged) Lor'eal Paris Extra Intense Liquid Eyeliner (It's a pencil but it glides on as smooth and pigmented as liquid liner but easier to work with).

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this isn't a drugstore but Avon has really easy to use eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0