What's the best drugstore eyeliner?

I already have a good liquid liner, so I'd like pencil and the other kind..mechanical,I think. I have oily skin so certain makeup can smear and we don't want that! I've tried lancome and I liked that, but I need a good drugstore brand

Most Helpful Girl

• rimmel london exaggerate eye definer stays on forever and does not smudge! it is amazing! and I have tried tons of drugstore liners. that is an automatic one.

if you want a regular pencil that is not automatic try prestige total intensity. it is good, but it is very thick and creamy so it comes out looking like gel liner.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• The l'oreal infallible eyeliners are really good.There's the milani liquif'eye I love it but I can't use it cause it creates a film on contacts -_- . Also the new L'oreal infallible gel lacquer eyeliner is amazing.

• I've heard good things from the L'oreal Infallible gel liner and the maybelline one. I'm not too sure about pencil ones though.

• I agree with xxyz123.

Rimmel pencils are really good.

• Physicians Formula Eyeliner Trio (mechanical, glides smoothly, gell-like and can be smudged) Lor'eal Paris Extra Intense Liquid Eyeliner (It's a pencil but it glides on as smooth and pigmented as liquid liner but easier to work with).

• I know this isn't a drugstore but Avon has really easy to use eyeliner.