What goes through your mind when a girl makes eye contact and/or smiles at you?

What goes through your mind when a girl makes eye contact and/or smiles at you? Does it ever freak you out? Do you automatically think she is attracted to you?

Girls feel free to answer when a guy makes eye contact with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty strait forward. If she has a nice smile I think "hey, that's a nice smile." I told you, lol. If I'm attracted to the girl I'll try to find something to talk about, maybe compliment her, depends on where I am and what's happening. But I don't always think the girl is attracted back, sometimes that can take a while. I think up a ton of reasons why the girl smiles, like, maybe I smiled first, lol. However, the more you compete with my flirting, then I might start to think there's attraction, something like that.

What Guys Said 5

• I think she has a little interest in me, probably enough so that she'd be willing to have a conversation with me for about 30 seconds. From those 30 seconds, either it'd end there or go further. Or, it'd never begin if neither of us did anything besides smile.

• I never freak out but I wonder why she does it and if there's something/someone behind me.

• Very little...other than it's nice. I don't waste a lot of time and energy speculating and analysing the meaning of it ...that seems to be a female thing.

• Uh-oh. No, it never freaks me out, I'm flattered at such a thing, but I don't jump to conclusions about it, either. That's the worst thing you can do.

• i'd see it as her being polite and acknowledging my existence.

What Girls Said 0