Guy, what do you think about tall girls wearing heels?

Like 5'7" and over.

I'm 5'9" and I wear my heels once in a while. I don't wear heels because it's uncomfortable. I don't wear high heels. I have heels a one inch and 2 in a half inch heels and when I wear them, nobody makes comments or teases me about it.

So guys do you think it's attractive or unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely attractive. Being 5'8 or 5'9 isn't really that tall, no reason to not wear heels if you want to. But even with really tall girls, like 6'1 and up, it's beautiful when they are confident enough to wear heels. And being tall by itself is a huge plus in my book, height makes girl more elegant and model like :)

What Guys Said 4

• I love it!

And confidence is so sexy on a woman. Rock higher heels and do it proudly!

Very attractive!

• I think its attractive...even though a tall girl would never date me...still nice to look at

• I don't really like heels...but only because I think they are unhealthy for her feet...as far as tall goes, I am fine...one of my best gfs was one 1/2" taller than me...she was 6'1"...(:(:(:

• It is attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'10.5" and I wear heels. Sometimes small ones, sometimes tall ones.

Generally tall guys won't care either way, and some short guys will be turned off. I've been approached by shorter guys when I'm wearing heels though - so there really isn't a universal rule.

At the end of the day it's about how you feel when you wear 'em. I love it, so I do. ;)

• guys love it when I do

• im 6'4'' and I've only worn heels once...ended up hitting my freakin head so that was the end of my high heel days LOL :P