What do girls think of a guy with very basic clothes?

I've always liked wearing simple solid-colored T-shirt (no logos or stripes) with blue jeans. They're clean and they fit, but is this look not considered "stylish" enough, or do girls like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I am fine with this look. I'm not big on wearing logos and other decals on my clothes. Clothes are clothes as long as they aren't ratty, smelly or nasty.

What Girls Said 6

• Who cares about what they wear. Put anything on Gille Marini, I'll still love him no matter what! lol. But seriously, as long as it is neat, clean, and smells pleasant, it doesn't matter how "stylish" guy is. I dress pretty simple myself, so I wouldn't want the guy to out shine me. lol.

• simple is nice, I don't like all the labels on clothes. but mix it up occasionally. like try wearing a button down that's open in the front over the plane shirt. but I like your style ^^

• I tend to prefer guys who keep it simple. I'm not really into brands (I feel like I'm advertising for the company, and I hate that). Wearing something with more designs wouldn't hurt, but it's not a big deal at all.

• have you ever heard of Jack Johson?

hes one of my favorite singers and I love him cause he's so simple with everything! he always wears plain colored tees and a pair of khaki shorts or something. Its cool that he can be simple and let his personality make him interesting and not his clothes. ( I would put a link on but I'm such an idiot I don't know how :)! )

sooooo after that long little paragraph

your ensemble is perfectly fine. I like it a lot

• You know, I like that a lot. its a laid-back type of look. And just as long they are clean clothes, its not a problem with me. I like guys who dress fitted, I'm not too much into the baggy jeans, and the long t-shirts...wished my boyfriend would get a clue

• I prefer a guy who is more stylish.

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend loves it! But that's just her though.