Are girls who wear boy's shoes cute? pix

link

i wear the black and white ones in the top left, except mine are a bit smaller because I have little feet, so I wear a size 6 boys, and mine are a more worn in.

Updates:
i like to be an example to guys haha, I love when boys wear Adidas Sambas, so wear them too and as sorta subliminal "you should wear these."

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

• If you stuff Naomi Campbell into a pair of boys shoes, cuteness is perhaps newly defined. However, Rosie O'Donnell couldn't cut it in a glass slipper. The woman is what makes the shoes.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• sneakers are sneakers. the only thing that seperates boys sneakers from girls sneakers are the sizing systems and the fact that girls sneakers can come in colors like pink. if I looked at those on a girl I would never know they were boys sneakers.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm never really looking at a girl's shoes whilst determining cuteness, so it makes no difference.

3|0
    0|0
  • I want some shoes like that those are kind of like my new balances

1|0
    0|0
    • Sambas are the best sneakers in the whole wide world.

• Are they expensive?

• Not at all for sneakers. they're mine were $40, but mens are $50-60 ish. they also last for a REALLY long time.

• i love a girl who wears guys shoes with trackies =P

my last girlfriend would wear DC's all the time because I loved em

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoes are an extremely unimportant factor when it comes to determining cuteness, at least for me.

3|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I love girls who wear means shoes except skate boarding, I don't know but I love the addias, but it iturns me on most when girls wear running sneakers, like nike cross trainers or something. I also find it a really big turn on when girls wear gym shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got adidas samba!

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think girls look better when they look feminine, so I say stick with girl's shoes. Besides, I don't think my girlfriend would look too good in any of my size 13's or 14's..lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • no I perfer women to be more feminine just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear size 17. I do not believe they would have my size.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look nice..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• u shouldnt care if guys think ur shoes are cute or not. if they think that they aren't then the guys shallow and you don't want him anyways.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not even going to lie, I would totally wear those :) I think I'm actually going to buy a pair sometime soon ahaha.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I saw you walking down the street, I could never tell if those were guy or girl shoes...so! A guy would never even know! lol wear whatever you like, and I'm sure a guy will like you for every little thing that you do! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i think guys like it because my best friend wears boy sneaks and she has little feet and she gets compliments from guys saying "Hey I like ur sneaks, theyre hot.." I think they feel like they gotta compete with certain grls who wear hot guy sneaks lol.. but as long as they think ur physically attractive, they can care less about what's down on your feet...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bunch of mens shoes. I think it just depends on how they look on you and what you wear them with. Sometimes, guys will even point them out on me and be like, "I have the boy version of those shoes." And I'm like, "Uh, these are the boy version." But usually they don't even realize it because they are on a girl, so they seem like a girl version, sort of. Sorry if that was confusing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about girls but those shoes do.

See, if you are cute then no matter whatever you wear you'll look cute. You can't cultivate it. So, be your very own.

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly, shoes have nothing to do with a girl's cuteness. but anyway, those shoes look super comfortable...i think I'm going to buy me a pair.

0|0
    0|0
  • those are hella uber cute

1|0
    0|0
  • hoestly, they could be. my cousin is the same way, she's very petite and wears 'skater' shoes,..it doesn't look bad on her. me on the other hand..im very feminine, and like dressing that way. I haven't worn anything flat in years...it all depends on waht you like but yeah, it could be cute

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not a fan of it . it depends what time of group yu are in. but I rather stay diff from the guys .

0|0
    0|0
  • the shoes are kinda unisex

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I wear guys sneakers they are more comfy and there isn't anything wrong with a girl who wears them.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course girls can be cute with boys shoes. the other way around isn't the same though

1|0
    0|0