Would a 22 year old be more suited for a class of ages 18-22 or 21+ ?

Which would be the better option for him regarding a course.Go into a year with people from 18-22 or go into a year where there will be only 21+ year olds and no younger?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be 23 next month, but I personally would always choose to be grouped with people my age and older, assuming I get to pick. Of course there are some exceptions, but I tend to relate better with people older than me. My social circle is really varied in terms of age, but the majority are older, some my age, and a couple younger. A course with older people would feel more natural to me, people are always surprised when they learn that I'm the 'baby' in most given situations, they expect me to be older. =P

• i guess going for the 18-22 group is kinda holding on to your youth in a way , you know? , so that could cloud someones decision when they could be better suited in the older group.

• agreed, it really comes down to the person, I'm not 22 yet myself and even I understand that older people are easier to get along with while the 18-21 group of people seem less interested etc.

• Exactly, lol, that's how it is for me. They don't really relate to me and I can't really relate to them either most of the time. Exceptions sure, but in general I don't spend too much time with peers younger than me.

What Girls Said 2

• 21+ for me. I'm 22 and teenagers piss me off

• lol I understand that. thnks.

• i would say a range.

• ok so your going with the 18-24. thnk you.

• no. I am saying that because you are 22 I would go where there is a range because a lot of girls who are actually your age might want a guy slightly older.

• im not 22 , I was just asking for the future.

But I see where your coming from .

What Guys Said 1

• The range. Especially since you're a guy.

• Now I'm not 22 I'm just curios that's all. thanks.