Girls, do you notice a man's fashion sense?

Such as the shoes he is wearing or the watch he has on? Do things like that matter to you, such as if he had a rolex on and nice shoes and dressed well?

Thanks for all the answers. The Rolex thing was mostly to see if girls honestly notice those things. If all your answers are sincerely honest, It's nice to see that girls wouldn't look for a guy's net income by what he wears. As long as he knows how to wear it

Most Helpful Girl

• It matters! I don't care if he wears luxurybrands or if he gets his outfit at Gap or where ever. He just needs to know what to wear and it should look nice. So no sweatpants and a gamers shirt for me (and my guy)

• I love sweats and athletic wear, but I'm a simple person

• So am I. When he's at home just hanging out, I don't mind what he's wearing. But if he goes to school or just out with a sweatpants, no thank you.

What Girls Said 8

• well, I wouldn't call a rolex fashion sense...you don't need brands and money to look good,...but yes, it does matter and girls will notice,

think of this as something you can use to your advantage, you might never have brad pitts chiselled jaw line but you can still seriously increase your hotness and appeal to chicks by just learning to dress well.

• I always notice when a guy is dressed well because I like to dress well and it separates them from the dozens of other guys wearing t shirts and hoodies. However, to me the overall picture is what's important. I notice labels, but I certainly don't look down on a guy who doesn't wear Michael Kors or Calvin Klein every day.

• if a guy catches my eye, I will always notice what he's wearing, personally I like someone who's well dressed has a fashion sense and is confident about himself, you mentioned brand, well it doesn't matter to me what brand you use as long as you look good. :D (You don't need brand to look good)

• I don't really care about the brands - since you mentioned a Rolex - but the style itself. I mean, I like the outfit, no matter the brand... I don't care if your jeans are Armani or from Macy's as long as they make you look good and go along with the other clothes you're wearing.

• Yes it does matter! You don't have to dress extremely nice but you do need to dress nice. Your shoes don't really matter though as long as they match

• I always notice people's shoes, both guys' and girls', and yes, I kind of like guys who are neat and have fashion sense (although the meaning of the term may vary). But Rolex is more of showing-off, so no, no brand advertising.

• Rolexes and status symbols kind of turn me off, but I'm sure they would do the opposite to some girls. I don't really care about what a guy wears, it's not important to me. Some girls care about a guy's fashion sense, some only care that a guy is clean.

• I notice if a guy was well groomed and dressed nice... Shoes should be at least clean or not so dirty. Personally,I mean I think all guys should dress nice and not dress"dirty/trashy/baggy" I have nothing against athletic apparel as long as they don't reek of BO. Good personal hygiene is a must!

What Guys Said 3

• They notice, once me and some friends were forced to walk home in our boxers, because the cops confiscated our car when the driver drove with out a licence. All the ladies noticed my silky red and white boxers, I even got a couple of winks and naughty smiles.

• Would you want to buy a rolx e though because you genuinely like them or because you feel it's a status symbol. If you buy something because you like it its one thing, but to buy something expensive merely to show it off is another

• Just keep it clean.